Hockey Brawls

JoeLassister

Only HOCKEY NHL or Junior or whatever categories but ONLY HOCKEY !!!

I will start with the good old classic Canada - URSS 1987 :o

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/85531/canada_vs_ussr/

Enjoy

Edited by JoeLassister

This is a brawl between Prolab and Mission in the LNHA.

For those who speak french, gotta love the description by the commentator. What a disgrace !!

Hahaha, I remember that one being posted before. Everyone made fun of the guy that looks like a chef who tries to stop the fight. :lol:

I think it's from Romania. I didn't know they played hockey (if you can call it that) in Romania.

I especially love and respect those upstanding individuals who gang up two against one on their opponents, who weild their stick as if they were lumberjacks chopping down Sequoia trees, and punch those who are down on the ice and can't defend themselves. :P

I've seen it before also. A Slovenian guy at another message board I go to was kind enough to post it at that board. I bet Don Cherry would cream his pants if he saw this video. :rolleyes: Then again, it's Europeans, so he'd probably bash 'em, at least publicly. ;)

Edited by Doktor Kosmos

I miss the glory days though, when Tucker and Peca were on different teams, hacking away at each other.

Memories... :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...