Kovalev higlight reel! (Amazing!)

Aebischer4life

Pissed off with the Pat hickey Gazette article posted my Makaskil... What TWO themes! what about the theme that Kovy is the best player and no way were going anywhere without giving him a good centre and a good winger!

and now that he's gone who the hell said we would be better?

Pissed off!

anyone have or know where i can find the video of Kovalev playing 7 straight minutes with the rangers under keenan and then scoring??

surely you're mistaken... he played 7 straight minutes on the ice? that's amazing!

GO :hlogo: GO!

Yes, he did. Keenan tried to get him to play consistently and with shorter shifts in his rookie year by throwing him out there for 7 straight minutes against the Bruins supposedly on the suggestion of Mark Messier.

Unfortunately Kovalev came off with a big smile on his face, and millions of people everywhere just discovered why despite being just as talented as a Jagr, he would never consistently play like one..

Not surprised by the video, I've always known he poseses lots of raw talent. However I am surprised that several of his best plays/tricks werent in it. :o

I've seen Kovy score goals through gaps that the puck would barely fit through, and he swishes it into the net. i.e. absolutely perfect shot. I dont think any other player could make some of the shots that I've seen Kovy make.

Also, where is a clip of his patented roof of the net trick? i.e. When Kovy is at the far blue line and takes shots at the net in which he lands the puck on top of the net? When the Habs 1st got Kovy he had to go over to the media and explain to them what he was doing when he was practising this. Apparently he had over heard several media people talking aboot what he was doing, and they didnt understand what he was attempting to do and he had to go explain it to them.

Edited by Sir_Boagalott