Habby1197

Zednik-Koivu-Perezhogin

Bulis-(Big Centre)-Audette

Hossa-Higgins-Ward

Ryder-Kilger-Sundstrom

Hainsey-Quintal

Souray-Komi

Markov-Rivet

LOL, the bold players are not even in our current lineup.. man were you way off..

[Edited on 2004/3/9 by V]

ch_nl,

I just want to give you a heads up for the summer, when Perreault isn't resigned. I'm just hoping that you understand that he won't have a position on the team after that. The reason most of us wanted to trade him was because we felt that we could get something of worth from him (not like Kilger or Dykhuis).

Anyway, just a heads up, in case it comes as a shock to you, and yet another Habs fan becomes a paranoid delusional...

..."I know there's no room for him left on the 4th line, but he can play the 3rd defensive pairing with Rivet! I'm sure his defensive play is up to scratch!"...

I know that the reallity is different from what I think. Perreault is very unlikley to be resigned.

But I like him. Can't explain why. Just like Benoit Brunet was one of my Montreal heroes.

But honestly... Perreault is usefull in powerplay. He scores in clutches but at least he scores. And before I can admitt that Perreault has no future in Montreal is when I have seen him fail with two defensive wingers on the third line. In my dreams (the one that I have at nights...) Perreault is centering the third with a selke contender and Jan Bulis. And I wish that selke contender could be Sundström, but he seems unconfortable in Montreal. But at least TRY.

Bulis - Perreault - Sundström

If that could work out I think Perreault could still be on the team by next season.

And another thing that makes Perreault stocks even better is that he WANTS to be a habs. He could have signed with another team for more money but he chosed Montreal. Alfredsson and others should follow his example.

And the fact that he his valuable in powerplay plus his faceoffs makes me want him to stay.

But I won't cry (like I did when Brunet was traded for Van Allen) but still be sad.