Stanley cup?

ch_nl

I'm stunned. I haven't seen Canadiens play like this since I don't know when. Maybe the playoffs two years ago? Or is it ´93?

Anyway. The team is looking good. Souray to return soon, Zednik is hot. And so is Koivu, Ryder, Ribeiro and Perreault.

Koval is looking better and better. I think he had a good third period versus the Avs.

And the next two games can decide much. Two games against the Devils. Both worth 2 points but since Habs have 87 and Devils 89 each win will be worth 4 points.

And if Canadiens can continue playing like this we could be entering the Coupe Stanley as a dark horse.

the habs are really hot right now, but I have a feeling that the 2 games vs. the devils will balance themselves out, probably 1 win and 1 loss. No matter, the habs are going to keep surprising a lot of people

Easy there, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Yes we have a shot, but so do the 15 other teams that are in the playoffs, anything can happen.

The playoffs are so wide open this year, i can see every team in the east making the finals except maybe the Isles. It is just so tight it is gonna be very interesting to watch, I can't wait!

:ghg:

[Edited on 18/3/04 by Quebecois]

Please dont talk this way. Its a jinx.

It was alot more fun when the habs were flying under everyone's radar and we were catching teams by surprise, when teams are no longer surprised at how good the habs are, they will be prepared to face us, and beating them will be more difficult.

Lets just slow down... I like being the underdogs.

Little superstitious, aye Puck? :/)

Haha, but so am I.

Habs have the potential to win, but *knock on wood* I reckon they'll stumble right before the playoffs, and fall flat on their faces in the first round.

It's not what I want, but I wouldn't be surprised. This way it can't be jinxed...

...or can it?

*knock on wood times infinity*