When will Price play?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it is nearly 2 years since Price was drafted, and about 2 weeks since his season ended, so it obviously wasn't a cut and dried thing.

Yeah but Gainey does not like to distract young players with contract talks while they are mid season.

Well, it is nearly 2 years since Price was drafted, and about 2 weeks since his season ended, so it obviously wasn't a cut and dried thing.

I'm not saying that it was a cut and dried thing although I never had any doubts. But, Wamsley01 did guarantee that it was going to happen.

And how many NA goalies are signed prior to finishing their junior careers?

And how many NA goalies are signed prior to finishing their junior careers?

Can't be bothered to go back and check, but I know that Jonathan Bernier signed last summer prior to training camp. Flames have signed Leyland Irving already from the 2006 draft as well. I suspect it happens quite often.

Can't be bothered to go back and check, but I know that Jonathan Bernier signed last summer prior to training camp. Flames have signed Leyland Irving already from the 2006 draft as well. I suspect it happens quite often.

Not for the Habs though. no junior player of ours has been signed before their season ended at least not while Gainey or Savard were GM.