Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Senators | 03/30/07

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Souray scored one and cost us one. This loss makes tommorrow so important its not even funny.

It has been Souray's story all season long ; his 20+ goals mean nothing, because of all the giveaways

Welcome back, Cristobal.

Huh?? :huh:

Cristo will be playing tomorrow because we lost - Carbo confirmed that Halak plays until we lose.

Sense add an empty-netter.

Guess it'll come down to the games vs NYR and TOR.

yeah it will very likely depend on the season finale versus the leaf, that promises to be a fuggin' dramarama!

Those lame oldtimers Koivu and Kovalev were -6 between them tonight. About -60 between them on the season. 10 million bucks a season doesn't get you much these days. Overpaid *s. Bouillon and Dandenault don't even belong in the league. They should be playing for beer and game day cash in the Quebec Senior League or something. I hate Bouillon, guy is like 5 and a half feet tall, and half of that has to be that grotesque pumkin on the top of his shoulders. I've seen cattle with more intelligence in their eyes than Dandenault. I'm surprised the guy can find his way to the rink without help/

Edited by bobby

How many PPs are they going to blow? Geez.

Where can I sign up for some of that action? :lol:

Those lame oldtimers Koivu and Kovalev were -6 between them tonight. About -60 between them on the season. 10 million bucks a season doesn't get you much these days. Overpaid *s. Bouillon and Dandenault don't even belong in the league. They should be playing for beer and game day cash in the Quebec Senior League or something. I hate Bouillon, guy is like 5 and a half feet tall, and half of that has to be that grotesque pumkin on the top of his shoulders. I've seen cattle with more intelligence in their eyes than Dandenault. I'm surprised the guy can find his way to the rink without help/

Ah, the joys of internet anonymity...

Umm, you're a Habs fan?

That's what you think...

Mwhahahahaha....

You're a moderator on the site aren't you?

Seems like a pretty bizarre thing for someone in a position of authority to say.

If you are in the habit of divulging IDs or personal information on the site then I'm sure it can be shut down in a hurry.

good game by the habs, one weak goal from halak, but he was solid overall.

I think the habs outchanced the sens and could of easily had 5-6 goals, the bounces just werent going our way.

Also the D need to learn to play better against an agressive forechecking team, dont hold it, just blow it out of the zone when you're pressured.

Well, I guess that's another superstition out the window. Boo... I'll guess I"ll post whenever now.

I was at tonight's game, and like Dirty Harry said, it easily could have gone our way, but we didn't get the bounces. All around good effort, but our "stars" are going to have to pick it up if we're going to do any damage.

Saku... Alexei... I'm calling you out.

Also, the D have GOT to clear those rebounds better.

You're a moderator on the site aren't you?

Seems like a pretty bizarre thing for someone in a position of authority to say.

If you are in the habit of divulging IDs or personal information on the site then I'm sure it can be shut down in a hurry.

Nothing to do with being a mod. Just plain old sense of observation and a long, long, long memory.

:D;)