Game #4 - Rochester @ Hamilton - 4/24/07

Lammy

Puck drops at 7:30pm ET

The Hamilton Bulldogs lead the series 2-1 :clap: I will be at the game, so I can't report any updates until I get back home.

GO DOGS GO!!! :hlogo:

Puck drops at 7:30pm ET

The Hamilton Bulldogs lead the series 2-1 :clap: I will be at the game, so I can't report any updates until I get back home.

GO DOGS GO!!! :hlogo:

Have some fun Lammy,

go Dogs go!

5040491_A.jpg

yeah but... 3-2 for rochester now... end of 2nd...

ummm... is Carey going to TOTALLY close the door at the 3rd period???

huh??? 3-3??? HAHAHA

gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Looks like the 'Dogs couldn't tie it up. Tough loss for Hamilton going back to Rochester for Game 5.

It's a best of three series now.

I wonder if Coach Don Lever will consider going back to Danis in nets?

GO DOGS GO!

Looks like the 'Dogs couldn't tie it up. Tough loss for Hamilton going back to Rochester for Game 5.

It's a best of three series now.

I wonder if Coach Don Lever will consider going back to Danis in nets?

GO DOGS GO!

depends on how price played ..how was he ??

depends on how price played ..how was he ??

Can only tell by the stats. Price only faced 19 shots and allowed 4 goals... not really great numbers. Having not seen or listened to the game, though, I can't really go off anything but that stat. Maybe Lammy or anyone else who had a closer intake of the game will elaborate later. :)

Can only tell by the stats. Price only faced 19 shots and allowed 4 goals... not really great numbers. Having not seen or listened to the game, though, I can't really go off anything but that stat. Maybe Lammy or anyone else who had a closer intake of the game will elaborate later. :)

4 goals on 19 shots....Price totally stunk out Copps Colisuem tonight for that game. He was terrible. Soft, soft, soft goals. My dead grandmother could have stopped those shots from going in.

My closer intake of the game.....Price is the reason we lost tonight.

that's all I'm going to say. :angry:

Edited by Lammy

4 goals on 19 shots....Price totally stunk out Copps Colisuem tonight for that game. He was terrible. Soft, soft, soft goals. My dead grandmother could have stopped those shots from going in.

My closer intake of the game.....Price is the reason we lost tonight.

that's all I'm going to say. :angry:

Ouch. Bad night for the rookie then, hehe. Well, Danis in nets for Game 5 seems like the logical choice then? That or maybe Lever will figure Price will rebound with a big game Thursday night.

I found it interesting that he was given the playoff starts in the first place. He played all of two regular season games and suddenly he gets to start in the playoffs? Sauve did more the the Dogs than Price did.

I understand building the Habs future, but as a Bulldog I'd expect Danis to be furious.

I found it interesting that he was given the playoff starts in the first place. He played all of two regular season games and suddenly he gets to start in the playoffs? Sauve did more the the Dogs than Price did.

I understand building the Habs future, but as a Bulldog I'd expect Danis to be furious.

What it all boils down to is that Hamilton is a development league and if one of your top 5 prospects and possibly your number one prospect is able to get playoff experience then he should get it. The Canadiens want the Dogs to win but that is no where near the primary objective to produce the best talent possible and to make the Habs a Cup Contender.

I hope Lever goes with Price in game 5. Being a goalie myself I've seen (experienced) this lots of times. Oh, the horror. Just ask Kari Lehtonen, I think he will go with price.

If I were Danis, I would be furious as well. However, I give Yann a great deal of credit.....he has shown a tremendous amount of Class while being forced to sit on the bench. If you see him up close, you can tell that the situation is bothering him, but he's being a true gentleman about it.

B)