Game Thread: Game 6 - Hamilton at Manitoba - 14/05/07

mathieu30

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap::clap:

You always want the prospects to join the team with a winning mentality set in place.

:clap::clap:

You always want the prospects to join the team with a winning mentality set in place.

they already have the montreal mentality: if the goalie's hot, we have a chance.

Two days late i was working on the road but WOOOOOOO.

Two notes

I was watching Don Lever worksheet he has been in pro hockey since 1972 !! Coaching and assistant coach since 1988.

That what we called good decision to have somebody like him in the organization. And i love his comments in the newspaper. He deserves a lot of credit, our team was younger and we missed some key players and still get throught.

And our defense need some back up it would ne nice to see Coté or CArle to help them.

This is great news; its wonderful to see the Dogs entering the final round! Go DOGS GO!

They are not there yet. This next series vs Chicago is the Conference Finals. If they win this, THEN they go to the final round for Calder Cup.