Dave Lewis Fired

MAK

Face it, Pierre MacGuire knows his hockey better than anyone else (aside for Red Fisher and maybe a couple of GMs). The fact that he's annoying to listen to doesn't mean he doesn't know his stuff. I'm sure he'd be a great GM.

Face it, Pierre MacGuire knows his hockey better than anyone else (aside for Red Fisher and maybe a couple of GMs). The fact that he's annoying to listen to doesn't mean he doesn't know his stuff. I'm sure he'd be a great GM.

MacGuire knows his hokcey that is for sure but I doubt you see him in an Management position in the NHL any time soon.

BTH, you make more sense in your posts than MacGuire makes in his yelling sprees on TV. Lets face it, any one of us could point out who is playing well and who is not. He is a sensationalist that never made it in the NHL outside of the Lemieux/Jagr gravy train.

If he was so good, why is he not a high paid NHL team executive or coach trying find and develop raw talent. Because he overachieved in what he did. I do not hate the guy like some of my posts may look, I just cannot stand his sensationalism of rhetorical nonsense during games. Thus, I turn the volume down. And if he is a Dad, I do wish him a Happy Fathers Day.

McGuire is an attention whore. I will not forget the interviews he would give on the Team 990 about 2 summers ago where'd he praise the Habs management and then go on TSN and say the complete opposite.

He pulled that trick 2-3 times.