Scrambled Eggs

Soccerox

Jamie Langenbrunner, I solved it as I read it for the first time lol. then again.. you seem to be missing a u or I'm blind or it's not jamie langenbruner?

otmityh mhajorts

I expect this to be a tough one.

Jamie Langenbrunner, I solved it as I read it for the first time lol. then again.. you seem to be missing a u or I'm blind or it's not jamie langenbruner?

otmityh mhajorts

The first name is obviously Timothy. And if that's the case, then TSN.ca doesn't have record of this player. Not Tim or Timothy or T.

iakrls tssaksnir

otmityh mhajorts

Timothy Thomas Jr aka Bruins goalie Tim Thomas

Followed by Mils' Karlis Skrastins

ajnos aaabchhisu

The first name is obviously Timothy. And if that's the case, then TSN.ca doesn't have record of this player. Not Tim or Timothy or T.

iakrls tssaksnir

Considering some of the guys posted have already retired, I don't know if TSN is a good site to use. Unless TSN has retired players, I don't know, I use hockeydb. Which has no Timothy either which makes me think it's some crazy Euro name.

All I did was glance at yours though and realized it was Skrats (Karlis Skrastins). I've seen his first name enough to be able to point it out easily enough, haha.

Timothy Thomas Jr aka Bruins goalie Tim Thomas

Followed by Mils' Karlis Skrastins

ajnos aaabchhisu

Jason Bacashihua

uscrit faorsdn