Habs - leafs all time record

hasher5

:hlogo: Does anyone know the habs leafs all time record? I have a leaf fan in my office and I need to know this asap LOL

Thanx in advance for any help

From Habsinsideout

http://www.habsinsideout.com/2007/03/by_th...anadiens_vs_ma/

Tonight's game is the 681st between the two teams, and the 341st to be played in Montreal. The Canadiens have an overall record of 321 wins, 267 losses, 88 ties and four overtime losses. They have scored 2,077 goals and have allowed 1,884.

In Montreal, the Canadiens have registered 202 wins, suffered 92 losses, drew 43 ties and lost three games in overtime. They have collected 1,192 goals and have given up 850.

So far this season, the Canadiens have recorded three wins, including two in shootout, lost two games in regulation time and one more in shootout. They have scored 18 goals and have allowed 23.

That was posted March 17, 2007. So I think you can add in 1 habs wins and 2 Leaf wins.

Edited by Wamsley01

Stanley Cups 24 vs 15 is it not?

Don't think Leafs have even had a sniff since '67 because they have not even made an appearance since then.

Yep, but they still proudly tell the tales of Gretzky's high stick while they wear their Eastern Conference Finalist t-shirts. You do know that Bettman paid off Fraser so that they could expand the US Market right :rolleyes:

Ooops, I only guessed on that one....

I was a kid when I saw thwm win in '67.....

my childhood memory is untarnished by any such event. Alls I got is 2 habs parades (and I only dimly remember the first one).

Glad you beat me to that, not bloody likely 15, not in my lifetime.

from your lips to God's ears.

my childhood memory is untarnished by any such event. Alls I got is 2 habs parades (and I only dimly remember the first one).

from your lips to God's ears.

WHo is he? Oops, wrong thread! ^_^