Garth Murray on Waivers

Punkned

dude, watch a hawks game soon.

They do not suck anymore and they are actually on local TV. Lang, Toews, Kane, Perreault, Lapointe, Khabibulin, Lalime, Seabrook, and Sopel ain't that bad.

I am of course always a habs fan, but as a transplanted chicagoan I am really excited about the hawks right now.

Yup, Kane has been especially impressive. Toews got off to an amazing start (point in his first 10 NHL games!), but he seems to have dropped off a bit. He was invisible last night against Columbus, I didn't even realize he was in the lineup till I saw the boxscore. Kane was all over the ice.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, watch a hawks game soon.

They do not suck anymore and they are actually on local TV. Lang, Toews, Kane, Perreault, Lapointe, Khabibulin, Lalime, Seabrook, and Sopel ain't that bad.

I am of course always a habs fan, but as a transplanted chicagoan I am really excited about the hawks right now.

Yea I have been watching them... up until this year me and my friends always referred to it as the hockey black-hole. ;) Helps that their previous owner kicked the bucket too... bad thing to say but from a fan perspective it's a good thing. :X