Game Thread | Habs vs. Rangers | 30/12/07

Cataclaw

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking good so far, aside from some scrambly play in the defensive zone from time to time. Hope Carbo doesn't change a thing for the third...keep feeding Kovy/Plex/Kost plenty of icetime.

Though Kovalev didn't get an assist on the 3rd goal, he set the whole in motion.

Kovalev's been a beast tonight. Notice how the Rangers defensemen are always cautious when they deal with him, they seem to give him lots of space either because they're intimidated or they're so focused on him they stay back a bit to better watch him.

Hamrlik playing very well, and credit where credit is due -- Bouillon has a good game tonight.

Ryder even had a decent shot that period, albeit from the point.

After being contained to just 1 shot that period, there's no where for the Rangers to go but up, so expect them to be firing from every angle in the third. Defense will need to be solid.

Very happy with play after 40 minutes. Come on boys, finish it up.

GO HABS GO

:hlogo:

Boys, I dont want to jink anything, but I have to say.. I dont have the "We're definitely gonna blow this lead" feeling, like I usually do, right now. Somehow, I feel better playing with a 1 goal lead, as opposed to 2 or 3. We seem to keep the pedal down.

giving up the blueline again

Guy should be talking to the guys (basically it's a free time out...) and calm them down, and get back to skating and don't try to hold this lead...

Guy likes to talk to the refs more than his players ^_^