Heath Ledger dead at 28

Habitforming

I don't really care how politically correct this is for a guy to say or whatever but I don't care, Brokeback Mountain is one of my favourite movies. I haven't seen it in a while though, I should watch it again. I get crapped on a lot for that though.

From what I've seen in previews and stuff. I'm extremely excited about his performance in The Dark Knight. I'm willing to bet it blows Jack Nicholson's out of the water.

Oh it will. I'm wondering how they're going to do the adverts though, before he died it was all about the joker.

I don't think it will change, at the least they can say it's in honour of him.

I want to see some kind of "In memory" tribute either before or after the movie.

Oh there will be and it will probably feature some kind of little movie clip with him laughing in an outtake or something, cracking a joke.

but yeah I really liked b. m. but i'm not putting it on my favourite movie list on fb for example. We still live in a society that...

Haha, I know what you mean. I think I'd be safe on facebook though, my best friend (who most of my other friends are friends with) is gay. So luckily I can escape that.

well I never was interested in girls in my home town. For years they all probably thought i was gay, I mean i go to a strip club and i'm like this is stupid and look bored. lol

Thats because strips clubs are stupid and boring. If I want to look at a naked girl dance around who I can't touch, I'll go on the internet.

House parties are where it's at, yo.

tell me about it, never been to a house party. I meet everyone at school and for some reason they're all in med school. lol

Well it's that or party at clubs and I don't like clubs.

I don't really like parties either to be honest but I can atleast stand house parties. House parties, it's pretty easy to get drunk, hook up with a girl and then never have to see them again when they turn out to be batshit insane.

At clubs, you get stuck inside their house with that awkward moring after. *shudders*

hahaha i've been to clubs 99.8% of the girls there are just there to dance, everyone. Men are so strange. They're standing in the dance floor not dancing but standing around, paired up. clubs are stupid.

but yeah, my extended family thinks i'm strange that i turn down girls when I'm down on the farm, they don't like the fact that i don't "date my own kind".

From what I've seen in previews and stuff. I'm extremely excited about his performance in The Dark Knight. I'm willing to bet it blows Jack Nicholson's out of the water.

Yeah i find it hard to believe almighty Jack will get beat. I'll believe it when I see it.

Not to say that Heath won't do a great job and Dark Knight should be incredible...

Yeah i find it hard to believe almighty Jack will get beat. I'll believe it when I see it.

Not to say that Heath won't do a great job and Dark Knight should be incredible...

Well they took some liberities with Batman which I've already brought up and it became Jack Nicholson as The Joker.

The Dark Knight looks like it will just be The Joker, if you know what I mean. I think that changed when Ledger died though but we'll see. The laugh is already better then Jack's though.