Game Thread | Habs vs. Rangers | 03/02/08

Cataclaw

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the definition of charging then Avery should never get out of the box.. :)

Avery should have never made it out of his mother's womb.

Doesn't Calgary own the other Ryder's rights...

Little Ryder quit hockey and went back to the rock...

I would not be surprised if Ryder is so frustrated he just walked out and decides to go home and drink with his brother. He has enough money to be set for life back home.

As an aside, if anyone is watching on the CBC, I absolutely love that McDonald's commercial with J.C. Petite in goal...

Me too! I giggle every time. :D

As an aside, if anyone is watching on the CBC, I absolutely love that McDonald's commercial with J.C. Petite in goal...

He plays big for a little guy!

On another note; Did anyone notice the cigar in Sather's mouth? Isn't it illegal to smoke in the Bell centre? If he lights it I hope he gets busted for it.

He plays big for a little guy!

On another note; Did anyone notice the cigar in Sather's mouth? Isn't it illegal to smoke in the Bell centre? If he lights it I hope he gets busted for it.

He often doesn't light them, just sucks on the tip..

Make your own joke from there. :)

Wow.. close one for lats...

One think I have noticed is that Koivu and his line often struggle when you get those momentum shifts... At least when Kovalev and Pleks come on the ice they get some pressure on the other team.

I wouldn't start Koivu at the start of a period when they put out the big line and come out flying.. better to put Pleks or Begin out there...