Grabovsky Recalled!

Habsfan84

The Montreal Canadiens announced Tuesday that forward Mikhail Grabovski has been recalled from the Hamilton Bulldogs of the American Hockey League.

According to the club, Grabovski will be available for Tuesday's game against the Atlanta Thrashers.

The 24-year-old centreman scored 20 points (8 goals, 12 assists) and posted a plus-2 rating in 12 games this season with the Canadiens' affiliate.

Grabovski, who missed 25 games due to an ankle injury, leads the Bulldogs with a 1.66 point-per-game average.

I think this may have something to do with a trade to Atlanta and Atlanta wanting him up for this game.

I think this may have something to do with a trade to Atlanta and Atlanta wanting him up for this game.

I don't see why they would have recalled him first. I still believe that he will play in the Bleu-Blanc-Rouge sweater.

Hmmm... who's getting sent down? Or who's being placed on IR?

Either Begin is going on IR so Grabovski's been recalled to replace him; or Habs will be losing a player in a trade and Grabs going to replace him; or Grabs will be traded...

The only thing that makes sense at this point is a trade? If they were just calling him up to play because of his hot sreak, then who gets sent down? I think he's going to be replacing someone who's going to be traded or Atlanta just wants him in Montreal so they can use him tonight.

The only thing that makes sense at this point is a trade? If they were just calling him up to play because of his hot sreak, then who gets sent down? I think he's going to be replacing someone who's going to be traded or Atlanta just wants him in Montreal so they can use him tonight.

Unless Begin is going on IR again...