cincinnati cyclones

JMMR

Desharnais & Beauregard doing pretty good over there, especially for rookies in the league. Both over a point per game, as well as Mathieu Aubin. And Olivier Latendresse with 5 pts in 3 games so far.

Now that Desjardins is up with the Bulldogs it'll be left to Maxime Daigneault (once a highly touted goalie prospect) to keep the streak alive.

http://echl.leaguestat.com/stats/statdispl...p;singleSeason=

30-5 in their last 35.

Whatever the strengths and weaknesses of the players, you have to love that they are winning. A big part of the culture of an organisation, I strongly believe, is a commitment to winning, to only accepting winning. You have to love that players will be coming to Hamilton who already know how to win, know what it takes.

Great news, keep it up!

I would love for the Habs to win another championship.

You consider this as the Habs winning another championship?

I couldn't give a crap about how well the Cyclones do, all their worth to me is how many players they can provide to our NHL club.

You consider this as the Habs winning another championship?

I couldn't give a crap about how well the Cyclones do, all their worth to me is how many players they can provide to our NHL club.

Yeah well the organization not the actuall Habs.

But when your prospects get a feeling for winning it has to help.

Trust me I will hardly celebrate a ECHL Championship.

Yeah well the organization not the actuall Habs.

But when your prospects get a feeling for winning it has to help.

Trust me I will hardly celebrate a ECHL Championship.

I agree that prospects getting a feeling for winning, especially playoff success, it great. I'm sure the Calder Cup experience was a great thing for a lot of our young guys last year. I wonder how many, if any, of the guys on this ECHL team will ever play in the NHL.

The good thing about this is that some of these guys might be with the Bulldogs very soon or next season ... and it would be nice to see that winning inviornment continue in Hamilton so that when the BIG prospects go to hamilton they can thrive with a good team.

Sometimes it takes a smack to the bottom of the barrel for a player to wake up and reach his potential - in the NHL.

See: Michael Ryder.