Canucks have fired Dave Nonis

InsaneHABSfan

So Captain, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that you disagree with the decision to fire Nonis? ;)

You make a compelling (albeit lengthy) case. Just be careful - you wouldn't want your keyboardin' fingers to cramp up. Where would us Habs fans get our Canuck's information then? :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Captain, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that you disagree with the decision to fire Nonis? ;)

You make a compelling (albeit lengthy) case. Just be careful - you wouldn't want your keyboardin' fingers to cramp up. Where would us Habs fans get our Canuck's information then? :P

You will never have to worry. I'm always here to keep Habs fans up to date with Toronto 2.0.

:lol:

Based on the reports of what went on between Aquaman and Nonis, what GM candidate in his right mind would want to come to Vancouver now???? Let's see..someone who only thinks short term...who does everything to appease a myopic ownership group...who IS willing to sacrifice young talent for a chance to win one round...

I've got it: JOHN FERGUSON JR.!! :lol::lol::lol:

Based on the reports of what went on between Aquaman and Nonis, what GM candidate in his right mind would want to come to Vancouver now???? Let's see..someone who only thinks short term...who does everything to appease a myopic ownership group...who IS willing to sacrifice young talent for a chance to win one round...

I've got it: JOHN FERGUSON JR.!! :lol::lol::lol:

Exactement.

:lol: