If you could have anyone in the league (former hab) back in a habs jersey who would it be?

habsfan88

Forward: Tucker  

Yes, he's a type of guy this team could use, but Begin is filling that role and also........I HATE TUCKER! NEVER IN MY LIFE WOULD I WANT TO SEE HIM BACK IN A HABS JERSEY! NO WONDER THEY GOT RID OF HIS ASS!!

Tucker is the guy to hate, unless he's on your team. That's how you know he's effective. Plus I'd like to know how popular Begin is in Boston :devil:

EDIT: To reply to the original question, Recchi, Conroy and a healthy Desjardin.

[Edited on 2004/7/29 by thejackal]

Originally posted by Bonavistaman11

Darren Langdon....  

100% true ... I loved that guy, hopefully the HABS can (again) pick him up at the upcoming Waiver Draft.

I also would love to see Captain Kirk and a young LeClair back in Montréal. :clap:

Conroy was someone I was going to mention, but i wanted to keep my list short, hehe, also... Andy Moog... lol...

omg... Langdon... remember what he did to Tie Domi..... im going to miss him!

I don't remember. What did he do to Domi? Kick his ass?

It'd be awesome if the Habs got Langdon back. I'd much rather have Langdon on the ice than Dagenais. At least Langdon is good for something.

Getting Eric Weinrich back wouldn't be bad. He's got leadership (former Habs captain).

Originally posted by Ribeiro

Getting Eric Weinrich back wouldn't be bad.  He's got leadership (former Habs captain).

Weinrich never was the Captain of the team, perhaps he had an A.

Anyways, Weinrich would have been a good addition to the team but I guess St. Louis will be his last stint in the NHL.

Originally posted by Ribeiro

I don't remember.  What did he do to Domi?  Kick his ass?

Langdon vs. Domi

Langdon vs. Domi on March 13 (I think this is the fight he's talking about)

Also, Rivet vs. Marchment. Not sure who wins it (February 21), but it's heralded as a "Superfight", so...

He didn't really kick his ass, but, From what i've seen, Tie Domi rarely has such a hard time. It was just a good match up in all, no one went down, Domi was a little weary, but, it was a great dance.

Wow, i just watched the movie again... it brings back memories of that game... ahhhhhh there better be a season this year. ahhh, why did we have to lose langdon... lol... oh well... everything happens for a reason i suppose.

I can't wait to check out those clips after :/) Can't wait to see Langdon beat the holy hell out of Domi.

If I remember right didn't Corson beat the crap ouf of Domi once? I think there was a picture of Corson (when he was with Montreal) getting ready to punch Domi, who was on his knees, on Office Glen's Website ( www.ihatetheleafs.com ).

edit: remove cursing for safe measures and added url tags to website

[Edited on 2004/8/1 by Tony]

Weinrich never was the Captain of the team, perhaps he had an A.  

Anyways, Weinrich would have been a good addition to the team but I guess St. Louis will be his last stint in the NHL.

No, Eric Weinrich was a Montreal Canadiens captain.

OTR is playing a classic interview involving Jerome Iginla. One of the topic involves the "Canadiens Captain, Eric Weinrich".

:lol: That pictures cracks me up everytime I see it habsfannr1. The first time I got this it was in an email during a class last semester. I swear man I bursted this huge laugh everyone just turned around and gave me the weirdest look.