MORA IK

Dalhabs

With that I mean that they got both Marian and Marcel Hossa. Marian will debut on thursday I think against Peter Forsbergs Modo. DAMN thats a great game.

Will be the best game ever played in the small town (big village?) Mora.

Is that Rastislav Pavlikovsky, formerly of the Wild? If so, the line doesn't sound all that great, with a pair of minor leaguers on it.

That being said, it's not the worst line out there. What other NHL'ers do Mora have? I haven't heard very many heading out there so far?

Thanks ch_nl. All in all, not too shabby for a new team in the Elitserien. When I checked their record, they were around .500 or so, which was about the middle of the standings. But that was 2 weeks ago...

Hopefully the older Hossa (Marian) can keep little Hossa (Marcel) happy, as he's been one of the better Canadiens performers overseas so far.

• 4 weeks later...

late answers here. Pavlikovski is better than you think. He had a hat-trick earlier this week against a top team.

About cheering for Mora and not Leksand... I cheer for both (Allways been in different leagues so I havent found a reason not to) But I think I cheer a little more for Mora since they are closer to where I live.

Don't you guys think it would be interesting to know how well Mora would have done so far if the NHL players had not been locked out? And what if the NHL starts back up again and HossaX2+Pavlikovski goes back to North America?

Mora has been a positive surprise for me (and probably a lot of others too), and I think it's nice to see them doing so well... but I am not sure they would have done as well without their reinforcments.

• 2 weeks later...