Montreal @ Dallas | American Airlines Center. Dallas, Texas | 6:00 PM ET

KoZed

Higgins-Plekanec-Kovalev?

Plex has good chemistry with three players in particular: Kovalev, A Kostitsyn, and Higgins. Higgins and Plex haven't been paired together for a while, but A Kostitsyn and Kovalev have no chemistry whatsoever.

That being said, I wouldn't mess with the current arrangement at all. It's something to think about when Guillaume comes back, though.

Heck, maybe it's too bad Plekanec and Ryder never were paired together. Plex seems like the tonic for a lot of inconsistent guys.

for this year, Lats will probably replace Kosto on the 3rd and Kosto will kick dAgo out of the lineup.

However for next year, it all depends on the signings.

I'm assuming that Tanguay, being french speaking AND doing real good, will be a "candy-re-sign" for the fans. Same goes for Kosto

Since we don't know who will be back, here's the portrait I'd like to see, with the blanks being filled from outside (e.g. Lecavalier :lol: ).

Tanguay - C - Kost

Pax - C - S. Kost

Higgins - Plek - Latendresse

Stewart - Lapierre - Kosto

We really need 1-2 Cs, we can bring back Lang or Koivu... ultimately though, we'd bring back only one of the two in a secondary role and the other C would be "better" than any of them. :)

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic