Wife of Hurricanes' Walker has cervical cancer

rafikz

and for him to know it and still score the series OT winner. gotta have alot of respect for that.

Good luck to them it's a hard battle. good news is they say its treatable.

This actually goes a long way to explaining the sucker punch on Ward. No, it's by no means an excuse, but yes, it does attribute some reason for his pent up aggression and anger.

Good luck to he and his wife!

Sad to say, but there seems to be stories like this every year.

This actually goes a long way to explaining the sucker punch on Ward. No, it's by no means an excuse, but yes, it does attribute some reason for his pent up aggression and anger.

I don't buy that at all; it was in the "heat of the action." But I don't think it was a sucker punch or that he deserved a suspension so I don't think he needs any excuse.

That explains why he started crying like a baby after scoring the OT goal. Poor guy :(

I don't buy that at all; it was in the "heat of the action." But I don't think it was a sucker punch or that he deserved a suspension so I don't think he needs any excuse.

Exactly, Been saying that since I first saw it.

Terrible news I agree, but totally inappropriate for the media to release the exact details of what her cancer is.

perhaps the walker family agreed for it to be released.