Havlat, Hossa or Gaborik

alexstream

Scoring wingers  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Assuming that they can all STAY HEALTHY and can all be signed to the same salary, who would you take.

• Marian Hossa
    • Martin Havlat
    • Marian Gaborik

No, you're not the only one. I too was thinking about the chemistry Gomez & Gionta had a couple of seasons ago, and the fact that both have underperformed without playing on the same team/line is no coincidence. Considering that both also did this in a highly defensive-oriented New Jersey Devils system is *very* remarkable! If I were Gainey, I'd let the other GM's throw around the big offers to the Hossa's, Gaborik's & Havlat's of the league, and instead be the first GM to throw an excellent offer at Gionta & his agent. Show Gionta that you're very serious about him, mention the possibility of reuniting with his buddy Gomez, and see what happens.

Am I the only one that thinks that since we got Gomez, we might also go after Gionta. He and Gomez had a career season together a couple years ago. Bob might hope they can redevelop some chemistry and that he could sign Gionta cheap (yeah, I know, Gionta is the runt of the litter)