GDT---Bulldogs vs San Antonio Rampage---10/23/09

Lammy

Great job by the Bulldogs :clap:

Sanford picks up his 2nd shutout of the season and the Dogs extend their points streak to 7 games, the only team still undefeated in regualtion time. :clap:

I watched the game on an off. Maxwell, Pyatt, Trotter and Russell are the best prospects offensively, IMO. At the blue line, I was a little bit disappointed by Weber, but Carle is definitely on the upside. The young man shows a lot of pause; he is close to be NHL-ready, I guess. Subban looks good too, but obviously needs some ice time at this level. He has shown some flashes, carrying the puck, shooting, passing, but the problem is that he doesn't look constant. I hope that he will learn how to apply pressure on every shift.

I was surprised to see that Kyle Turris was playing in the AHL. I can't believe that he is not playing at Phoenix. He was a 3rd pick overall in the 2007 Entry Draft, the same year Pacioretty has been drafted (22rd) by Mtl. The grand son of Viktor Tikhonov, Viktor Tikhonov (LOL), was also playing for San Antonio; he was also playing at Phoenix last year. Both players looked good on the ice yesterday, but difficult to say if they have a future in the NHL.

Yeah, sick of playing in the AHL :lol:

If he can't bring it there, why would anyone believe he can elsewhere. This kid has to give his head a serious shake and start showing he is maturing by giving his all every night or he is wasting his talent. He should be grabbing hold of that team and making it his, showing to the organization that he has team spirit and leadership quality, not allienating himself from his team. It would be hard to bring him up now and not look like you had caved to his crying. C'mon kid, wake up and smell the coffee, you are messing with your own future here. Too much talent to waste.

If he can't bring it there, why would anyone believe he can elsewhere. This kid has to give his head a serious shake and start showing he is maturing by giving his all every night or he is wasting his talent. He should be grabbing hold of that team and making it his, showing to the organization that he has team spirit and leadership quality, not allienating himself from his team. It would be hard to bring him up now and not look like you had caved to his crying. C'mon kid, wake up and smell the coffee, you are messing with your own future here. Too much talent to waste.

Well, we have to give the benefit of the doubt for the last game. Anybody can be sick any time. Let's see how it unfolds in the next few weeks.

He is scratched again for tonight's game.....the timing of this illness is perfect. Initially he refuses to report to the Bulldogs; after he does, he leaves the team; and now that he's back again, he suddenly becomes sick and cannot play. :rolleyes: