GDT---Bulldogs vs Manitoba Moose (GAME #6)---4/25/10

Lammy

Calder Cup Playoffs

North Division Semi-Finals

Game #6

Manitoba Moose @ Hamilton Bulldogs (Dogs lead the Series 3-2)

Sunday April 25, 2010

Puck drops at 7:00pm ET

Listen to the play by play of Bulldogs broadcasters, Derek Wills and Al Craig, call the game live at www.talk820.com

GO DOGS GO!!!

hamiltonbulldogs430_50695.jpg

manitobamoose218_50894.jpg

Edited by Lammy

Nope but with the weird way the AHL schedules the playoffs games, Hamilton has a huge advantage with both games being at home. 2 1/2 hours till game time. Starting to get excited.

I've been excited all weekend looking forward to this one. However, an unexpected situation (nothing serious) is keeping me home tonight instead of heading off down to the Dog Pound as I had intended.

Instead, due to the things beyond my control, I will be watching this game on Hamilton's Cable 14 and / or listening to the radio broacast.

Let's do it tonight Dogs!!!! Wrap this series up, and let's get on to Round 2!!!!

Anyone else getting a little worried about Desjardins?

I have confidence in Cedrick.

My only worry is that he may be getting burned out. He has played every game since Sanford was injured except for the one single game that Mayer played in Toronto.

I have confidence in Cedrick.

My only worry is that he may be getting burned out. He has played every game since Sanford was injured except for the one single game that Mayer played in Toronto.

It's a good test for him as I'm fairly sure he'll be the starter in Hamilton next season with Mayer as the backup (waivers permitting of course). It's times like this that I wish Mayer would've got a little more action during the season, particularly that last week - reminds me of the convo on the Bulldogs forum about that in the one GDT.

Bulldogs get ripped off for a goal. Goal was disallowed because "A player was in the crease." Apparently, this ref is using the rulebook from the late 1990's.

From the sounds of it, Conboy got tripped and the puck went off his skate into the net - no penalty on the trip either. Manitoba's first goal apparently was scored with too many men on the ice; the hockey gods aren't with the Dogs right now.

Who's gonna score for the Bulldogs?

I'm going to take Brock Trotter and I'm not gonna make a prediction for the moose cause theres no point.

I'll go with Glumac for Hamilton, Desbiens (a real thorn in Hamilton's side this series) for Manitoba.