Laraque gives his side

dlbalr

Yeh, his story isn't really consistent with what has been said before. It paints BGL in quite a good light, no?

BGL has sucked in Bob Gainey for a stupid 3 year contract. Anybody can agree that BGL was way over paid. Aside from the money BGL has brought absolutely nothing to the table. He could not fight or intimidate, he could not pass or shoot the puck, he couldn't even check! I couldn't imagine how Bob Gainey felt for acquiring such a looser and waisting all the precious money. My personal advice to BGL is next time you make another pretty commercial please wear your skirt and panties it would suit you better. :clap:

For a guy claiming to be a popular teammate and positive force in the dressing room, here is Laraque being a distraction to the team AGAIN.

He can say all he wants that he wanted to fight but wasn't allowed to go on the ice. When he went on the ice, he did jack shit.

Laraque is on glue i watch that guy play with no heart and crying how much he lives by the code..now his singing that all he what to do was get on the ice and fight...Give me a break..this guy as really p*ss me off..mostly because i was so happy for him to come to montreal..now he show his true colours, we were a better team without him...

Laraque is on glue i watch that guy play with no heart and crying how much he lives by the code..now his singing that all he what to do was get on the ice and fight...Give me a break..this guy as really p*ss me off..mostly because i was so happy for him to come to montreal..now he show his true colours, we were a better team without him...

I agree. I remember him refusing to jump Lucic... was just mocking around for a bit. A real goon wouldnt give Lucic a chance to accept the invitation.