GDT: Game 4, Houston vs Bulldogs, May 18

dlbalr

This one is going to hurt. This series is over. :cry_smile: I'm not entirely decided yet, but I think I'm going to just stay home and suffer with Derek on the radio. I've been absolutely MISERABLE all day at work thanks to last night's game. I knew I should have gone across the street from Copps Coliseum last night to Hamilton Place and go to the Alice Cooper concert instead. :halm::wall:

Oh well....for what it matters...GO DOGS GO!!!

Jamie Koharski is doing his best to make sure this ends in 4 with 2 early penalties to Hamilton. The good news is that Russell scored on the first Bulldog penalty. The bad news is the Aeros did soon after.

1 lineup change for Hamilton, Nash is a healthy scratch, Avtsin replaces him while Stejskal moves back to defence.

Last minute of play proves to be good for Hamilton for once as Dumont scores to make it 3-1! White gets a 10 minute misconduct on the play (the Hamilton penalty barrage continues, you'd think if anything, Koharski would want to get paid for a Game 5) for reasons unknown, no one saw what happened.

Oh sure....I decide to stay home to avoid the death march and funeral procession and they go up 3-1!!!! :rolleyes:

When you weren't on here when the game started, I figured you had decided to go. At least you don't have to see Koharski in person, that's a plus.

Hate to say it, but I was so down, I was even trying to avoid Derek's radio broadcast...have been following the progress on the AHL website for live updates. :blink:

Hate to say it, but I was so down, I was even trying to avoid Derek's radio broadcast...have been following the progress on the AHL website for live updates. :blink:

You've missed some good rants stemming around "read between the lines because I can't criticize the officiating." Case in point, as I type this, Stejskal got hit pretty bad, is bleeding on the ice, and after a delay for the whistle, the officials can't be bothered to see how Stejskal is doing (he's bleeding on the ice).

Wyman scores to make it 4-1 as Derek goes into a nice little rant on another blown call by the officials. I think he's getting fined before next game.

Boyd scores to make it 5-1 and end Matt Hackett's night.

Sick goal by Palushaj. He had a strong game.

Maybe the Dogs found a CHINK in the armour. If we can get back to Houston maybe we stand a chance. I found myself pondering the roster next year. I put my fork away.

Great effort when facing elimination. Good to see. Hamilton should lose this francise. Bring it back to Halifax where it belongs. 2800 for a playoff? That sucks.