Andreas Engqvist Called Up

Commandant

Or all wrong.

#doomandgloom

The guy is a total stiff,and that's the best we got in a supposed "must win" game. He's the most useless sack of you know what to don the sweater since the late 90's.Which fits well as this is the worst team since then.Blunden ? Diaz? Kaberle? Campoli ?Darsche?Nokie? Really ?

The guy is a total stiff,and that's the best we got in a supposed "must win" game. He's the most useless sack of you know what to don the sweater since the late 90's.Which fits well as this is the worst team since then.Blunden ? Diaz? Kaberle? Campoli ?Darsche?Nokie? Really ?

Looking good for the draft lottery though.

He's an AHL callup who is undrafted.  He's not supposed to be a world beater.  Given the injuries to Moen, Gionta, White, Nokelainen, he's basically the 15th or 16th forward.  I get that you hate management but when you complain about the 15th or 16th forward on the team who coat nothing to acquire you are really grasping at straws and being completely unobjective and ridiculous. Engqvist is not a key problem of this team.

He's an AHL callup who is undrafted. He's not supposed to be a world beater. Given the injuries to Moen, Gionta, White, Nokelainen, he's basically the 15th or 16th forward. I get that you hate management but when you complain about the 15th or 16th forward on the team who coat nothing to acquire you are really grasping at straws and being completely unobjective and ridiculous. Engqvist is not a key problem of this team.

The problem is that we HAVE to bring him up because we either have no one else,or won't bring anyone else up.. Your smarter than that.

The problem is that we HAVE to bring him up because we either have no one else,or won't bring anyone else up.. Your smarter than that.

Okay what about the Bruins using Zach Hammil this year or Matt Bartowski

Or the Red Wings using Nyquist Smith or Anderson

Every team when there are injuries usues these type of garbage players.

Okay what about the Bruins using Zach Hammil this year or Matt Bartowski

Or the Red Wings using Nyquist Smith or Anderson

Every team when there are injuries usues these type of garbage players.

Hammill is much better than Enquist. Why not leblanc,or even Conboy or Palushaj

Hammill is much better than Enquist. Why not leblanc,or even Conboy or Palushaj

Hammill is awful and he was a top 10 pick.

He is literally garbage.

Why not those other guys is because AE is playing well in hamilton and producing.

Need to reward those who are doing well.

Hammill is awful and he was a top 10 pick.

He is literally garbage.

Why not those other guys is because AE is playing well in hamilton and producing.

Need to reward those who are doing well.

He bring nothing. Spineless,talentless.Can't skate,shoot,pass,hit,fight or even win faceoffs.

You guys are pure comedy, debating a zero like Engqvist. But I'll say this. Is there nobody else in Hamilton that the organization can throw a bone to? As we know these call ups get a mega jump in pay for time spent in the big leagues.

You guys are pure comedy, debating a zero like Engqvist. But I'll say this. Is there nobody else in Hamilton that the organization can throw a bone to? As we know these call ups get a mega jump in pay for time spent in the big leagues.

So figure out which of the players is the greediest and see how hard he'll play for the extra cash!

That's what i'm saying. see what Conboy,Schultz or even Avtsin can do for a couple of games. They couldn't possibly be worse

Engqvist sent back to Hamilton.

HOORAY, THE HABS BIGGEST PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

The season is saved. We will go on a run to make the playoffs now!.

Soorry.I know he's yours (and PGs) type of player. Oh well

That's what i'm saying. see what Conboy,Schultz or even Avtsin can do for a couple of games. They couldn't possibly be worse

Okay. AE is leading Hamilton in goals and +/-

Avtsin is a lovely -12, Conboy has played 10 games and Schultz is to slow and a PIM collector.

It makes perfect sense why AE got called up ahead of them.

Conboy's out long term (likely the season) and Avtsin is also hurt right now. Schultz has played better lately but he's still very raw. I think the only Hamilton forwards that can be considered for callups (unless absolute emergencies arise such as many more injuries) are Engqvist, Leblanc, Palushaj, and maybe Willsie.

Soorry.I know he's yours (and PGs) type of player. Oh well

Conboy and Avtsin are both injured... Conboy had surgery and is out for the season. I might be wrong here, but that could be a reason why your suggested callups don't work. As for Shultz, he's a third liner in Hamilton. He's much improved over last season (when he was absolutely terrible) but he's not NHL ready. Meanwhile Engqvist was a first line centre producing at a PPG pace, with the most goals and best +/- on the entire team. There was a reason why he was ahead of those three guys. Anyone who has paid any attention to Hamilton realizes that the three best forwards on the Bulldogs are Engqvist, Palushaj, and Leblanc, and no one else is even close to those three.

Engqvist sent back to Hamilton.

HOORAY, THE HABS BIGGEST PROBLEM IS SOLVED.

The season is saved. We will go on a run to make the playoffs now!.

Blahahahaha I love it.

Just love poking fun.