Feb. 21, Binghamton vs Hamilton, 7:30 PM

dlbalr

For the second straight matchup between the teams, the Bulldogs (22-23-1-4) and Senators (32-15-1-3) will play in an NHL arena, this time at the Bell Centre. Hamilton gets some relief from the infirmary too as Morgan Ellis makes his return to the lineup.

ujsf3glibhmjlrh9zv02ayhth.gif

Projected Binghamton Lines:
(based on +/- data from previous game)

Hoffman - Pageau - Stone

Puempel - Grant - Petersson

Schneider - O'Brien - Prince

Cowick - Hamilton - Robinson

Borowiecki - New

Claesson - Eckford

Sdao - Wideman

Hammond

2147.gif

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Andrighetto - Macenauer - Thomas

Courtnall - Dumont - Blunden

Holland - St. Pierre - Leblanc

Tarnasky - Nattinen - Fournier

Tinordi - Pateryn

Beaulieu - Ellis

Chouinard - Dietz

Tokarski

Puck drop is at 7:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

sorry guys but it's getting too discouraging to even post. A fellow STH mentioned in Oct that we weren't making the playoffs and I guess I should believe him. Sorry to see this organization ruin Tokarksi-now 3.00 gaa for the last five or six games. Sly has to go.........................Guess I can look forward to the Allan Cup in Dundas in April. Wish someone could ask DW to cut down on the meaningless stats while play is on

I know where you're coming from with the frustration but this is a game they were expected to lose, the Sens have the 4th best record in the league. If you're that frustrated now, how will you feel when they lose to one of the few teams below them in the standings? :)

Don't look pretty on Dog scoresheet, only gave up 21 shots and Tinordi got physical (which I guess a positive), but Beaulieu a game worst -3 and 0 for PP again. I thought he would do very well during Olympics with Hamilton.

i think a lot of us hoped MB would have signed a veteran forward who could put the puck in the net and take some of the pressure off the young guys. That didn't happen for the second year in a row. So it is what it is. i am looking forward to guys like Brady Vail once and if Windsor gets knocked out. The problem might be that we are already out of it before we can get help from college signing or a junior finished for the year. I do look forward to next year.

i think a lot of us hoped MB would have signed a veteran forward who could put the puck in the net and take some of the pressure off the young guys. That didn't happen for the second year in a row. So it is what it is. i am looking forward to guys like Brady Vail once and if Windsor gets knocked out. The problem might be that we are already out of it before we can get help from college signing or a junior finished for the year. I do look forward to next year.

They did, with St. Pierre. They forgot, however, to tell Lefebvre to actually play him. They could have used another veteran...or two...or three though.

They did, with St. Pierre. They forgot, however, to tell Lefebvre to actually play him. They could have used another veteran...or two...or three though.

Agreed. I was thinking of somebody more productive than St. Pierre, but you might get that by adding more of those guys.

Agreed. I was thinking of somebody more productive than St. Pierre, but you might get that by adding more of those guys.

To be fair, he was in the top-15 in league scoring the last two years so there weren't many that were more productive.