Feb. 23, San Antonio vs Bulldogs, 3 PM

dlbalr

5284d3bd4b81a5ccc605c73209f5_Content.jpg

For the second time in seven days, the Bulldogs (22-25-1-4), who now sit dead last in the West, host San Antonio (23-22-2-5), affiliate of Florida. The Rampage have lost just one in regulation in their past 10...and that came yesterday afternoon.

Projected San Antonio Lines:
(based on +/- data from last game)

Wilson - Shore - Butler

Howden - Ortmeyer - Rallo

Crabb - Trocheck - McFarland

Gomes - Martindale - Shaw

Whitney - Petrovic

Robak - Gilroy

Racine - Zanon

Markstrom

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Andrighetto - Macenauer - Thomas

Holland - Dumont - Blunden

Tarnasky - St. Pierre - Fournier

Courtnall - Nattinen - Leblanc

Tinordi - Pateryn

Chouinard - Ellis

McIver - Schiestel

Tokarski

Puck drop is at 3:00 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

Just looked at box score, any particular reason Tinordi is out? Thought I heard he was playing pretty well.

It sounds like he's getting recalled to the big club...or traded, I suppose. He's not hurt and there's no way they make him a healthy scratch.

2-1 Bulldogs after 2. There are some line adjustments, I've updated the first post with the new combos...you're probably not going to like one of the changes.

You mean LL on 4th line?

Curious Beaulieu looks to not be an automatic recall? He hasn't done as much as I thought he would, but does have 4 points in 5 games since sent down.

And Tinordi? Hope is a call up and he isn't involved in a deal.

You mean LL on 4th line?

Curious Beaulieu looks to not be an automatic recall? He hasn't done as much as I thought he would, but does have 4 points in 5 games since sent down.

And Tinordi? Hope is a call up and he isn't involved in a deal.

Idk how the current d-corp makes sense with Tinordi in the lineup.

Gorges-Subban

Markov-Emelin

Tinordi-Murray?

Unless, another Habs dman is getting traded and he and Beaulieu are going back up. Or possibly they bring back the pairings of Bouillon-Murray or Bouillon-Tinordi.

Unless, another Habs dman is getting traded and he and Beaulieu are going back up. Or possibly they bring back the pairings of Bouillon-Murray or Bouillon-Tinordi.

They probably would have sat both of them then if that's the case. Tinordi (who has officially been recalled) will get a few games to be evaluated, much like Beaulieu got. Then, they can decide what to do with the blueliners closer to the deadline.

-unfortunately, Marc Boria, VP of Sales and Marketing got the chop this week along with Kirk Thompson, who although not a Dogs employee, looked after the arena catering :angry2: