Mar. 28/30, Hamilton vs Rampage

dlbalr

5284d3bd4b81a5ccc605c73209f5_Content.jpg

Hamilton (28-32-1-4) kicks off yet another 3-in-3 tonight as they travel to San Antonio to take on the Rampage (27-30-3-6), who sit just ahead of them in the conference.

Projected Hamilton Lines:

Andrighetto - Macenauer - Thomas

Blunden - Dumont - Owens

St. Pierre - Czarnik - Leblanc

Tarnasky - Nattinen - Courtnall

Beaulieu - Pateryn

Chouinard - Drewiske

McIver - Ellis

Tokarski

Projected San Antonio Lines:
(based on +/- data from last game)

Wilson - Martindale - Mancari

Megan - Ortmeyer - Butler

Luciani - McFarland - Shaw

Hazen - Gomes

Racine - Gilroy

Zanon - McFadden

Mottau - Lee

Houser

Puck drop is at 8:30 PM, AM900 will have the play-by-play; click the banner below to listen.

2e154dc67e9be434b089b68cd5a4f0de.300.jpg

A fair fight for the Dogs maybe?

It should be, especially with Clemmensen not being available (since he's en route to Florida with no Luongo tomorrow). This one and the Sunday game should be winnable.

29th PP beat the 27th PK and Beaulieu shot is tipped by Macenaur (sp tough), 1-1

The swiss-kid wrists one to top corner and 2-1 dogs (Beaulieu picks up another assist)! :thumbs_up:

So Holland's a healthy scratch yet again. When Lefebvre starts talking after the year about how the priority was development, remember this (the fact he has been benched down the stretch in favour of Jordan Owens). I'm also a bit surprised that Dubnyk's getting another start but he had no help the other night in Texas.

LL is just so quiet (I wonder what his minutes/game are?)

he was 31games 11g 22pts in 2011-12

he is 59 games 12g 24pts

Shaw scores and 2-2

LL is just so quiet (I wonder what his minutes/game are?)

he was 31games 11g 22pts in 2011-12

he is 59 games 12g 24pts

They don't publish TOI stats but given how much time he has spent in the bottom six with limited special teams minutes, I'd guess he's in the 12-15 minute a night range. He's one player I think a new coach would make a difference with, it's clear that Leblanc and Lefebvre aren't anywhere near the same page.

They don't publish TOI stats but given how much time he has spent in the bottom six with limited special teams minutes, I'd guess he's in the 12-15 minute a night range. He's one player I think a new coach would make a difference with, it's clear that Leblanc and Lefebvre aren't anywhere near the same page.

I was thinking even lower icetime?, but maybe, as many whine about, he simply isn't being played with right guys and LL-Thomas-Andrighetto may do super?

Pateryn now with 3a, he has to be getting close to be a last NHL game or 2 call up (if Tampa far enough up/down)? I thought he would get a shot in March, but just too many d-men and Habs are winning.

Atta boy, Pateryn with go ahead goal and 4th point. That may tweek Habs interest a bit?

Down to 3 again, 1 goal and 2 assists. With the injuries up front, they may not want to risk blowing one of their three remaining call-ups on (Tokarski's spot start vs Buffalo qualifies as 1/4 since Price was a healthy scratch that game) an extra D right now.

Down to 3 again, 1 goal and 2 assists. With the injuries up front, they may not want to risk blowing one of their three remaining call-ups on (Tokarski's spot start vs Buffalo qualifies as 1/4 since Price was a healthy scratch that game) an extra D right now.

Sure, burst my balloon with fact and rules! :angry2:

Mayer-Holland-Nattinen, Schistal in. Owens-Courtnall, McIver out

Dumont-Blunden-Andrighetto starting line.

Holland-St.Pierre-Leblanc

Sorkin-MM-Thomas

Nattinen-Tarnasky-Czarnik

I think is what lines are.

Blunden ties it up with his 16th, from Andrighetto

Sniper Tarnasty gets his 13th and Dogs up 3-2 in 3rd.

Dogs PP suck so bad, they give up SH goal and 3-3 with 4 minutes left. Dumbasses!

Pateryn rips a shot from high slot and 4-3 (DW says set up by great work by Andrighetto)

What did Sorkin look like?

Sorkin been fine, not sure if has had much icetime in his 2 games.

Had good scoring chance in very first shift, but hasn't really stood out good/bad.