Jan. 30/31; Feb. 6, Bulldogs vs Wild

dlbalr

they got MacDonald high twice. Once after the shooter left Tinordi looking for his jock strap. Just blew right by him. Tinordi's goal likely shouldn't have counted. Hudon passed the puck back with his hand from the faceoff which I believe is now a penalty!!! Iowa team complained after the goal was replayed on the video screen but to no avail.

Hard to believe single referee TJ Luxmore only called two penalties all game-both to the Dogs. I saw Andrighetto going for the ice bag twice after getting slashed across the wrists and Carr had his stick held perhaps 15 feet in front of Luxmore with the fans yelling and no call. I'm not sure the way they played tonight it would have mattered but I think we deserved at least one PP to find out. Never found out post game what was with the Defense-Dave Makowski (sp?) played a lot.

I thought a couple times Sven was trying to do too much himself when he should have passed. Tangradi is a Jeckyl and Hyde. Looks like a top forward one shift and the next looks like he should be playing for Dundas in Senior AAA

Second period was the usual headless chicken routine again-seen it too many times this year in the second.

And as much as I like MacDonald, his best before date is long past.