Explain to me, what happened to the team?

huzer

What happened this year?? We learned that Carey Price has been carrying the load big time. And the injuries,I think come from the fact

that we have been bullied by other teams. Many loses have been very close. The edge has gone to the opposition.

Adding a tougher guy now should help stabilize the team.The message must be sent out before Price returns that the Habs

cannot be pushed around anymore. If that does not happen, the carnage is going to continue and Price will go down again.

Never thought of that, more Goons is what they were lacking...see how well they did vs Sens yesterday with Brown and McCarron patrolling the ice.

What happened this year?? We learned that Carey Price has been carrying the load big time. And the injuries,I think come from the fact

that we have been bullied by other teams. Many loses have been very close. The edge has gone to the opposition.

Adding a tougher guy now should help stabilize the team.The message must be sent out before Price returns that the Habs

cannot be pushed around anymore. If that does not happen, the carnage is going to continue and Price will go down again.

I agree if they get one more tough guy in the line up it would help stabilize us in the 3rd overall pick spot this summer, I like where you are going with this.

I hate to admit it but nobody wants to admit it clearly,

dear MTL hockey gods, please forgive me for explaining this.

so theres this dildo that all the players choked on after Price went down. We lost a really good guy in Weise at the deadline, and got bent over and buttfacked by some force with DD/Gilbert/Eller not going at the deadline #thatswhathappened