UFA SEASON (Selänne to Anaheim)

puck7x

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's an article on RDS.ca about Georges Laraque entitled "Je ne dirai plus non à Montréal" - "I'll never again say no to Montreal"

It's a big long letter effectively saying what the title states.

Along with a lot of talk about the collective agreement process, playing in Europe, Bob Goodenow, he says that though his heart is in Edmonton, it would be 'hot' to play a couple of years in front of his family in Montreal.

The only thing is, I wonder if this really is Laraque or some sort of construct.

Here's the link but it's in French, of course:

http://www.rds.ca/hockey/chroniques/184821.html

[Edited on 2005/8/3 by shortcat1]

Shouldn't this string be included with 'UFA season'?

Originally posted by simonus

what does this mean for forsberg?

Signing with the HABS? :P

Would be awesome if we could get such a talent but I don't really believe all these rumours.

Satan, Kovalev - yes, but I can't believe that we can get such an elite talent like Forsberg. It would be too sweet - come on Bob, prove me wrong! :bow:

If we get Forsberg, my guess is that we'd trade Ribs for a defenseman. Something along those lines.

:P... If that happens, someone'd better pinch me to ensure I'm not dreaming.

Just read a cyberpresse.ca article....talked about how the habs were talking to Naslund and Satan..

Sucks, not to get Naslund, but the articles also mentionned Kariya and Kovelov...I wouldn't mind Kariya for 2.5m and satan for 3.5m and then a d-man hamrlik for 3mil, that would end the week niceld

:ghg:

Gonchar signs a 5 year-25mil contract with the Penguins

Nice pick up...Pens need 1-2 more wingers and a stay at home dman now...might entice kovelov even more..

Also Iginla signed a 3 year, 21 mil per year with Calgary. Great news for Flames...Like the CBA so far