Theodore's New Equipment

Spider-Man NL

well, at least all the other goalies will be in the same boat...who will adapt the quickest?

Theodore shouldn't have a problem adapting, since his equipment was about the smallest anyways. Maybe he has to give up a half inch.

Broduer will still be the goalie to beat though. I think his old equipment is legal....he won't have to get used to smaller equipment.

Posted by Kaos:

Broduer will still be the goalie to beat though. I think his old equipment is legal....he won't have to get used to smaller equipment.

Answer to Kaos:

Brodeur's old equipment was not legal, like all goalies. He was respecting the rules for the lenght of the pads but not for their width. He sold is old equipment at an auction this summer. Once he found out that the new rules don't apply to international hockey (Olympics), he asked the buyer if he could borrow them for the next Olympics!!!

You want to see modern day goalies equipment? Check these photos of Ken Dryden.

http://media.canada.com/idl/mtgz/20050403/...62849-20241.jpg

http://nhl.speedera.net/photos/d/dryden_ken_tall.jpg

If I knew how to attach photos to these pages (like SpiderMan), I'd do it instead of making you have to click or copy the addresses to see them.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

Originally posted by shortcat1

If I knew how to attach photos to these pages (like SpiderMan), I'd do it instead of making you have to click or copy the addresses to see them.

It's actually required that you only post links to pics, unless you upload them on your own site. Otherwise, everytime someone loads the pic here on HW, it takes up bandwith from the host site. (In this case nhl.com and canada.com) People don't like it when their bandwith is used in such a manner.

[Edited on 9-1-05 by Fanpuck33]