Camp on-ice Day #2...

puck7x

Thanks for the updates, everything I'm reading is getting me more and more excited about the season.

Seeing all of the line combinations being tried out in the scrimmages are getting my mind going and thinking about how they could work in all of the young guys.

Julien could really turn the lines upside down with all these young guys and have four lines that could put the puck in the net.

I love hearing Ribeiro playing with Latendresse and who knows who'll make the team but with Ryder on that line, they have the potential to score a ton.

Keep up the good work

Thank you very much, Puck everlasting. It's always great to get these day-to-day round-ups.

:ghg::ghg::ghg:

yup, just want to chime in and say thanks puck -- it makes all the talk we've done for the last year and a half suddenly real when I read those reports and see those pictures. We have a team, dammit!

thanx again for the article~

i'm very happy to see that most of the players r in good shape and seem to be ready for the season~ (not like the sens' veterans who seems to be kinda slow and not in good shape for the training camp hahaha)

go habs go!!!