Habs Euro Prospect Report...

puck7x

Great information. Seems balanced - some positive and some not too positive.

Thanks, I'm glad that others enjoy reading about our prospects. I'm still in the process of trying to find out if we lost the rights to guys like Eneqvist, Buturlin, Tarasov, Ujick (was impressed with him in my first viewing last year) not that I expect we will ever see any of these guys, but just to make it official. It appears we lost them but I would like to see the CBA for my self, or at least the part about euro draft picks, cause there's no way I could read through the entire thing!

:hlogo::ghg:

The teams of Mikus and Emelin/Buturlin have both scored just 15 goals in 9 games so far this season. So much for offensive hockey. Lada Togliatti has 7 teenage players in their lineup including Emelin. Might be a long season for the boys.

Originally posted by beckham

The teams of Mikus and Emelin/Buturlin have both scored just 15 goals in 9 games so far this season. So much for offensive hockey. Lada Togliatti has 7 teenage players in their lineup including Emelin. Might be a long season for the boys.

Lada seems to be one of the few teams willing to play a number of young guys, or so in the last few years that I really started following the RSL. They also are a defensive team and should be one of the better teams in the league again this year although I haven't kept up with all the roster moves for this season.

There's a guy on Ebay from russia who works a tv station in moscow, he burns copies of many RSL games and sells them for 10 bucks. So anyone that wants to see RSL hockey can see lots of games. He had a ton of Perezhogin games last year, but only 1 Grabovsky (got it myself, 2 goal game for Grabo), and only 1 or 2 Yemelin (getting 1 game the RSL final from last season)

• 1 month later...

Habs Euro Prospect Report

Marc-Andre Thinel? OK, he's playing in europe, france. Is he still canadiens property? At 24 is he still a prospect? I don't mind. Nice to see him play as well as he is.

He played 23 games for rouen, scoring 18 goals and picking up 31 assists. He leads the league in regular season scoring with 31 pts in 13 games (12G-19A). Keep it up Marc-Andre.

http://www.rouenhockeyelite76.com/

[Edited on 27-11-05 by mathieug]