Long time...Hello All...

naslund26

Originally posted by naslund26

Been away from the ESPN and Habsworld boards for some time. Nice to see we have hockey back.

Go Habs Go!!!

welcome back. I'm a fairly new guy so, let's just ENJOY!!!!

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

nice to see you on the game thread today Nas, are you still practicing your Japanese?

Probably see you when we take on the Leaf (grrrr).

Bring your *good luck* please!

you think youve been away for awhile, i think its been 3 yrs since ive posted...mind you i keep checking on here once in awhile.hey everybody

espn habsboard is now Linden_fan's territory... Noone could stand being on the same board as him so now its just him and all the trolls... who cant bother him anyway since he talks more garbage about the habs than the trolls themselves.

I havent seen kozed in years either....

how long has it been 3 r 4 yrs since everyone switched over to this board? ya i was looking onm the old board the other day, a pretty sad sight, that use to be awesome over there

It's good to see some familiar names here that have gone missing from espn. Dalhabs I suspect that the now banned beckham was Linden_Fan. He was very negative like Linden_fan and racist in his views of European players. Luckily we don't have to deal with either one anymore. :)

Originally posted by Mark Napier

I've been around the espn boards in one form or another for the past 5 years. Just registered for this place recently as espn has gone to the dogs. Anyone know what happened to Kozed? Haven't seem him around forever. Perhaps he had a name change.

He's still around, he's still kozed. A bunch of us from oldtimers from ESPN play in a yahoo fantasy league each year (5 years running).

Nice to hear back from everyone.. Look forward to chatting it up about the Habs. Chicago does not have great hockey coverage.

ESPN was a real cool board until trolls came in and blew the whole thing away. I've been away for quite some time. If memory serves me right it, was '98 when the ESPN board got kick'n.

Anyone around for fun on the Philly board?? We used to really get those upset... I was sure a few guys were going to try to find our address and come kill us...hehehe..

JPL - Learning Japanese?? Yikes no... I've been married to a Japanese girl for 10 years and can only speak a bit. I have a horrible lack for learning language...(English as well..)

puck7x, Dalhabs & redlight60 - I remember you guys from ESPN.. You kept us all in check!!! KoZus and I used to get a bit out of control!!

Speaking of KoZus, if someone has his email address, please send him my best and get his butt back on the boards!

We need the Habinator back!!

Originally posted by naslund26

Nice to hear back from everyone.. Look forward to chatting it up about the Habs.

ESPN was a real cool board until trolls came in and blew the whole thing away.

Anyone around for fun on the Philly board?? We used to really get those upset... I was sure a few guys were going to try to find our address and come kill us...hehehe..

JPL - Learning Japanese?? Yikes no... I've been married to a Japanese girl for 10 years and can only speak a bit. I have a horrible lack for learning language...(English as well..)

I also just had a look at the ESPN board and yikes its gone from good to bad (when I left) and now to worst. A ghost town with only the occasional "frogs suck" tumbleweed blowing by. Sad, but I'm happy there is a moderted board such as this one for mature Habs fans.

Nas I'm not really up for invading the Philly board, although I do recall the gloating "road trips" we would take all those years ago. The problem is -- you do that, and even if you keep it civil and snappy and fun, the backlash inevitably comes with stupid shit-spewing trolls, sinking to the "frogs suck" rhetoric, and that's the level the ESPN board got mired in.

Anyway, to another topic -- I am sure you know more Japanese than you let on, doesn't your wife use some colorful terms when you ans she are having a spirited discussion? Terms like, say, "bakayaro"? I've heard that one a few times hehehe.

(also I don't mean to be indelicate but during, umm, 'intimate' moments I would expect you hear Japanese words, those seems to be stamped pretty deeply on their consciousness!)

anyway, again, welcome back!

:ghg:

hheeh..yeah.. bakayaru is all too common!! Especially when I get drunk and start yelling epai opai compai!!! That seems to get under her skin...(don't know why....). Or maybe the comparisons to Ai Ijima (forgot how to spell her name...)

Yeah...The Philly and Ranger road trips would always have to turn stupid.... They couldn't just accept Lindros would never lead them to a cup because daddy was such a loser...

....eku!!;);)

Originally posted by puck7x
Originally posted by Mark Napier

I've been around the espn boards in one form or another for the past 5 years.  Just registered for this place recently as espn has gone to the dogs.  Anyone know what happened to Kozed?  Haven't seem him around forever.  Perhaps he had a name change.

He's still around, he's still kozed. A bunch of us from oldtimers from ESPN play in a yahoo fantasy league each year (5 years running).

Hey... next year I want in on that yahoo league... pls :)