Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Maple Leafs | 10/08/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Habs are not looking sharp at all and are very lucky to be undefeated and tied in this game. The top line is not clicking at all. Not impressed at all except with Perezhogin who is the only one showing some jump on that line. Perhaps breaking up Koivu and Kovalev is in order. Leafs are doing a good job on the forecheck not letting the Habs getting anything going. Seems the refs are letting some stuff go already as there was a bit of hooking and obstruction by the leafs not called. Hope the Habs start playing better because their luck can't hold out forever. A good deal of the credit goes to Theo for keeping them in these games.

:ghg:

This has been an entertaining first period! I believe both teams have had decent opportunities although Habs have been the better tean...the Leafs weren't able to take advantage of the 5 to 3 advantage, but the Canadiens couldn't do much about their 4 minute PP either...

Cherry is awesome... he's like the toronto jester!

LMAO... ALfredson's hair

Anddd... talking about the "My Game" commercial.... the other guy... McLean? (i alwayz get that screwed up) he said "She's just getting him ready... for play"... pun on those last 2 words I'd say.

Originally posted by puck7x

Cherry's becoming a man, his voice just cracked live on air. hilarious.

"I never said dont wear a VISOORRRR EKKKKKK *clears throat*"

haha ya twice I think!

And I finally noticed how great MArkov is! And another good game for Bouillon. The offence is dead though.

Originally posted by puck7x

BTW: Ward has a goal so far tonight for the Rangers, nothing from Hossa yet, but it wont surprise me if he pots another one, then follows it up by going scoreless for 20 games.

Saw that also... lol Hossa.

I don't know, they've got a lot of his "home-boys" there YO!... lol. He seems more at home.