Game Thread | Canadiens vs. Maple Leafs | 10/08/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Speaking of predictions, who do you pick for the game winner this time JeanLuc?

hmmm, Higgins this time.

(Or else Souray already scored it)

Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

Speaking of predictions, who do you pick for the game winner this time JeanLuc?

hmmm, Higgins this time.

(Or else Souray already scored it)

:DYes, hopefully Theo shuts the cage on the rest of the laffs. That would be nice.

OMG what the hell is Theo's problem today? Is he trying to make us lose? Lets in 2 very soft goals and almost gave away the puck to a leaf with an open net. I think Danis should play next game. Give Theo something to think about. It should be 3-0 right now.

Streit's playing.

The Goals weren't Theo's fault... well the 2nd one that he looked bad on, it was deflected, nothing he could do.

I'm really hoping Ivanans takes on Domi soon... he's getting on my nerves.

Hm, Kovalev's got another 2 points tonight so he's on track for a 109.3 point season. Where's Beckham now?

He was sent to the Canucks for future considerations

Originally posted by Hab4life

OMG what the hell is Theo's problem today? Is he trying to make us lose? Lets in 2 very soft goals and almost gave away the puck to a leaf with an open net. I think Danis should play next game. Give Theo something to think about. It should be 3-0 right now.

RED ALERT!!!

We've got a Leafs fan in our territory!!! Blind Eagle to all Snipers!

lol, kidding of course... but Theodore hasn't been playing that bad. Seriously. The first goal was a bit ugly, but that's all. He's been pretty solid otherwise.

High-scoring period. I doubt we lose now. We bounced back from the dull first period where Toronto carried the flow of the game. Can anyone tell me who got assists besides Bulis (HA) and Bonk?

And sionce I had posts deleted for some reason, this is my second time hitting my 100th post in one day... on the same day! Has that ever happened?

Hm, Kovalev's got another 2 points tonight so he's on track for a 109.3 point season. Where's Beckham now?

Haha, I doubt we'll even get a bag of pucks for him.

Haha. Good one but I think we ought to get atleast Balej for him.

Gah, Hot Stove..

So, what does everyone expect out of the 3rd period?

I figure it's going to start fast again, but start to break down as it goes one. Toronto is bound to get frustrated, so almost certain a fight's going to break out.

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

High-scoring period. I doubt we lose now. We bounced back from the dull first period where Toronto carried the flow of the game. Can anyone tell me who got assists besides Bulis (HA) and Bonk?

And sionce I had posts deleted for some reason, this is my second time hitting my 100th post in one day... on the same day! Has that ever happened?

No posts were deleted. A "day" is considered the last 24 hours on the forum, and not from the start of the actual day at 12am.