Pierre, Pierre, Pierre.........

Mark Napier

that's all I heard last night in an after the game interview from Ribiero on the French cbc. I don't know exactly what he was saying but it sounded like Mike missed his boyfriend last night:D. I think Ribiero has to get over it because it's not lookin' good for Dags right now. It's good to be loyal to your friends but not if it hurts the team.

:hlogo:

How can you draw an intelligente conclusion about an interview which you have not undestood...and propose such conclusion here for us to built upon........pas fort.

I'm not really drawing any conclusions that aren't logical given the situation. They are friends and Ribs probably wants him in the line up. In fact reading over what I wrote, I draw no conclusions whatsoever. All I said was it sounded that way. Perhaps you need to learn to interpret written language better. :o

Hey Mark Napier, you should be drawing conclusions from a conversation you don't even understand. How do you know that a reported didn't ask a certain question a certain way, or that Ribeiro was saying something about Pierre Gervais or Pierre Ouellete than what your assuming?

Unless you have some actual fact or can understand whats being said, you probably shouldn't be passing rumours or trying to start shit. There seems to be enough of that going on.

Apparently the office ran out of coffee...wow...

How about instead of collectively shitting enough bricks to build a shed, you tell us what the interview was about so we can put this to rest?

[Edited on 2005/10/9 by Toren]

Wow what a bunch of nancies. First off a little english lesson. I said it SOUNDED like he was talking about Dags. I didn't say he was definetly saying something about him. Thought this was a hockey board where one could freely express opinions and just have random thoughts. Can I expect a court summons next . Sheesh. He could of been talking about Pierre Trudeau for all I know. SO WHAT! But wouldn't it make sense that he was talking about his linemate that was sitting out?? DUH...... Perhaps he was saying he hated Dags and hoped he died in his sleep. Wow touchy crowd. That time of the month or what.....

some of you people need to chill out. Mark Napier made a post, and i know people would not agree with the post he made, but you dont have to flame him like that. Puck, you need to crack down on some people on this board before it becomes just like metro boards, or any other crappy forum full of idiots.

Originally posted by habsfan88

some of you people need to chill out.  Mark Napier made a post, and i know people would not agree with the post he made, but you dont have to flame him like that.  Puck, you need to crack down on some people on this board before it becomes just like metro boards, or any other crappy forum full of idiots.

I have to agree with habsfan88.

My French is not that good but from what I could understand from the story, Ribero and Dags are good budies on and off the ice. Ribs was feeling guilty he was playing and dags was not playing and almost making excuses for Dags.

This is No big deal as they have played hockey together for a long time and are good friends. We all have close friends and I hope everyone would stick up for their friends.

Now when some Toronto Media Outlet bashes the HABS, I expect this much passion to fight back.....

[Edited for bad grammer]

[Edited on 2005/10/10 by Howie_Morenz]

Read Mark Napier's comment And... His interpretation is totally valid within a joking/fooling context.. But also with some truth... Dag is on shaky water and that Mike has loyalties with Pierre which are in conflict. and Thats Napier's point

So PB and Kaos calmez vos sexes la ok?

Freedom of expresion rings a bell?

Well I didnt mean to put down the many good imputs I have previously read under the Mark Napier's posts.....my reaction ( over-dramatised as it might have sound) intended to be a counter-proposition to what seems insinuated in that specific post.

I thought the post carried a little bit of a tendency that I dislike so much within the CH's French media-press coverage......a tendency to promote a point or a view by willfully editing or coloring facts to their own advantages.

After enjoying the positive performance ( which had been somewhat on hold so far) of players like Ribeiro, Koivu and Kovalev I was curious about the after-match interview with Ribeiro .....and it turn out to be very revealing in that he credited Julien which had used videos to showed him positionnal patterns that had affected his game so far.

He (Ribeiro) thought that his game was now much better and felt sorry that he's play as a center had influenced negatively thus far the performances of his linemates and that Pierre should be better served next time around.

I thought it offerd an insightfull view on the nature of the game and additionally the importance of what good coaching can do....specially with so many youngs in the team.

Excited about the win and his own overall performance,..yet giving some credit to Julien and cheering up Dagenais in the process seems like all good stuff to me.....and I am pretty shure we agree on that.

[Edited on 2005/10/10 by PB]

Thank you CoRvInA and others for having a sense of humour concerning the original comment. It was meant half jokingly but as it turns out it was completely accurate. I guess the mood and intent of the comment was lost on some :eyes:. From what I have experienced at this board so far I wouldn't expect an apology from kaos seeing that he has the rep as a trouble maker and all round......well nevermind, the matter is closed for me now with the article on RDS confirming me to be right. Case closed.

:ghg:

Read this again.

Originally posted by Mark Napier

that's all I heard last night in an after the game interview from Ribiero on the French cbc.  I don't know exactly what he was saying but it sounded like Mike missed his boyfriend last night:D.  I think Ribiero has to get over it because it's not lookin' good for Dags right now.  It's good to be loyal to your friends but not if it hurts the team.  

:hlogo:

Any colors catch your eye?

How can you draw an intelligente conclusion about an interview which you have not undestood...and propose such conclusion here for us to built upon........pas fort.

------------------------------------------------

I'm not really drawing any conclusions that aren't logical given the situation. They are friends and Ribs probably wants him in the line up. In fact reading over what I wrote, I draw no conclusions whatsoever. All I said was it sounded that way. Perhaps you need to learn to interpret written language better.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey Mark Napier, you should be drawing conclusions from a conversation you don't even understand. How do you know that a reported didn't ask a certain question a certain way, or that Ribeiro was saying something about Pierre Gervais or Pierre Ouellete than what your assuming?

Unless you have some actual fact or can understand whats being said, you probably shouldn't be passing rumours or trying to start shit. There seems to be enough of that going on.

---------------------------------------------------

How about instead of collectively shitting enough bricks to build a shed, you tell us what the interview was about so we can put this to rest?

----------------------------------------------------

Wow what a bunch of nancies. First off a little english lesson. I said it SOUNDED like he was talking about Dags. I didn't say he was definetly saying something about him. Thought this was a hockey board where one could freely express opinions and just have random thoughts. Can I expect a court summons next . Sheesh. He could of been talking about Pierre Trudeau for all I know. SO WHAT! But wouldn't it make sense that he was talking about his linemate that was sitting out?? DUH...... Perhaps he was saying he hated Dags and hoped he died in his sleep. Wow touchy crowd. That time of the month or what.....

-----------------------------------------------------

All apologies can be rendered at your leisure.

-----------------------------------------------------

I'll apologize when you get some french lessons, and have some idea of what your talking about

------------------------------------------------------

And just when I was really beginning to miss the 'interactions' with beckham... this is refreshing.... ;):lol:;):lol:;)

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by shortcat1]

I'm still laughing at the word "nancies".:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds of the time my teacher called me a ninny.

"A what?"

"A ninny!"

"We were a little bit distracted today."

"So get ATTRACTED!"

hehehe.. good times...

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I'm still laughing at the word "nancies".:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds of the time my teacher called me a ninny.

"A what?"

"A ninny!"

"We were a little bit distracted today."

"So get ATTRACTED!"

hehehe.. good times...

and the distractions continue...:eyes::eyes:

or better yet, we continue to be attracted to distractions...;);)

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by shortcat1]

Originally posted by simonus

heheheh... every time i see this thread i think it's about pierre mcguire, who by the way is on OLN now. Funnily enough he is the most informative and interesting of the dafts that are running their show.

Never heard of an OLN. What is that the Old Loony Network? Available in Canada?