HABS vs SENS | Oct 11th 7:30pm | Home Opener!

puck7x

Originally posted by thehabbit

I see big things for kovalev tonight as he and koivu embarrass the sens.  Higgins will have the ribs line going again and i predict plekanec's first goal tonight.

scorers:

Havlat

Kovalev

Kovalev

Alfredsson

Plekanec

Heatley

Koivu

Bonk (EN)

Final 5-3 Habs

:ghg::hlogo:

Havlat is one sucker-good player. I gush at the dream possibility (highly unlikely) of having him on my team. The only concern I have with him is based upon the fact that he went through that contract dispute with the Senators a couple of years ago. I forget if it was for renegotiating his contract. If so, I'd be quite happy to watch his abilities from afar.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Hahaha MIKE RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIBEIRO!!! HAHAHA

huh? WHAT?? WHAT?? RIBS SCORED????

Ya, the announcer is making a grand entrance for the team. The Sens must be getting intimidated already. No, the game hasn't started.

Originally posted by DJ_Laszlo

I fear for the Senators tonight. Hasek had a less than decent game last night, I'm afraid he'll bounce back and shut us out tonight. I do hope our heros will prove me wrong - let's go for 4-0!

:ghg:

This isn't related to the game, DJ but who's the people in the photo of your avatar? I don't recognize them. I'm guessing that one of them is you. The other...?

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

is youppi on the ice with the players?? HAHAHA

hey hey i read an article in LA PRESSE lately and it says that MAYBE we should believe that YOUPPI! is bringing us LUCK and MAGICAL moments coz since Youppi! became our mascott, habs r winning even if we r not playing THAT well haha~

should keep this in mind hehe

Good to see Kovalev get such a huge cheer from the crowd.

Originally posted by johnnyhasbeen

Sens struugled with Leafs twice now, hopefully Jullien studied thier game tapes and noticed how, to me it seemed to be hard work and determination more than anything. (although i hate saying that about the Leafs)  

With a strong effort and lots of work the Habs COULD win this, but are up against thier strongest competition yet.  

Any luck, we get the win. Go Theo, alot on his shoulders tonight.  Ivanans vs McGratten would be fun. Shoot out would be scary. We need goals from our big line tonight, and hopefully or 2nd,3rd and 4th as well. No Hasek is a good thing, although Emery played well preseason, if we get at him early....

Yes, but it seems that hard work and determination isn't something that one can take away from the Leafs. Other stuff, yes, but sweat & muscle... no.

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

Nopers, Dags is scratched tonight: http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/2005...06/ES020049.HTM

Ooops... sorry.... oh the fallability of the human condition! Why must I suffer so? :lol::lol::lol:

Who's this guy Eaves taking Schafer's spot on the second line? Scheafer's crazy skilled. The commentator just called him Patrick Eaves.

Originally posted by les_glorieux

does anybody understand RDS's "Les Mechants Mardis"? I'm fluent in french, but I really don't understand the point of it..

well u can compare it to *hockey night in canada* on saturday nites~ they just use *méchant* (which mean "nasty" "mean") as a *punching* word~ like... it's sounds good hehe so every habs game on tuesdat (mardi) equals to *les méchants mardi*

there's no real reason about this hehe

note : koi ke c'était pas à cause que les habs ont commencé à jouer les mardi pour la saison 2003-2004 pis qu'avant ça, c'était RARE que les habs jouaient les mardi pcq'avant, c'était surtout les lundi/mercredi/samedi que les habs jouaient fais que j'pense que c'était pour attirer le peuple pour le hockey qu'ils ont créé les méchants mardi~ en plus, si je me rappelais ben, il y avait un *concept* pour les méchants mardi* qu'il n'y avait pas pour les games du samedi par exemple

[Edited on 2005/10/11 by bebehabs]

Originally posted by les_glorieux

i am now watching rds on a tv over a webcam. its very weird.

Now, that's making the best use of what you've got. Good for you! :/):/):/)

Crud! was that a deflection?