Game Thread | Montréal vs. Buffalo | 04.11.05 (Danis in the net)

bebehabs

Originally posted by shortcat1
Originally posted by Peter Puck

Double minor: 4 on 4

read just above this post

Just above *this* post?

sorry... you asked who was in the penalty box and I had just answered it so, i thought it would be good to refer to the answer which was the one i had just posted but two other posts came in just before mine

Oh, okay. Sorry. But you quoted the wrong post, someone else asked who was in the box.

I predict your "smiley" posts will be censored soon.:):):)

oh dear... i feel like my enthusiasm is being crushed. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh woe to you! This facist government is suppressing your right to express your emoticons (erm, I mean emotions:king:)!

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie
Originally posted by bebehabs

Well, I'll watch a bit of the Als game now.

well.. we lost... no??? the game is over bud ;)

Oh they're replaying it. What was the score?

we lost 15-9

it was sumthing like 6-5 for the als at the 3rd quarter haha~ so low score~

Originally posted by dark_faerie87
Originally posted by JeanLucPilon

and, lookie here -- we're 1st overall in the league again!  

(which translates to 15th in the TSN rankings)

15th sounds rather high to me. I think TSN will go conservative and bump us back one or two spots. So 17th or 18th....

That's 2 or 3 spots. Something really is wrong with your counting tonigth.:)

No no, because last week we were 16th. So one or two spots back would be 17 and 18.

Excuyses, excuses. You clearly said "15th sounds rather high... 1 or 2 spots back... 17th or 18th."

Yes, bump us back 1 or 2 spots from our previous spot!:mad:

well.. we lost... no??? the game is over bud ;)

Oh they're replaying it. What was the score?

we lost 15-9

it was sumthing like 6-5 for the als at the 3rd quarter haha~ so low score~

How'd you score 5 points in football?

Double minor: 4 on 4

read just above this post

Just above *this* post?

sorry... you asked who was in the penalty box and I had just answered it so, i thought it would be good to refer to the answer which was the one i had just posted but two other posts came in just before mine

Oh, okay. Sorry. But you quoted the wrong post, someone else asked who was in the box.

I predict your "smiley" posts will be censored soon.:):):)

oh dear... i feel like my enthusiasm is being crushed. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh woe to you! This facist government is suppressing your right to express your emoticons (erm, I mean emotions:king:)!

that was a good play on words... i love that stuff...:/):/):/):/):/):/)

... Habs are winning today, and now is the time for a bad news. We are won at your "avatar" team 7-5 tonite. Such a sweet feeling. The match was a little in a NHL style, 23 minor penalties and we was for 3 times two man down, but nothing help the Pardubice's attack. Their missed the Hemsky-Bulis-Hejduk line! :D We was clearly better this time.

Sorry for a of-topic, but you still love the Czech hockey. :)

minor penalty Shortcat -- too many smileys on the page.

(seriously I think they slow down the refresh speed. I have a fast machine setup myself, but a wall of smileys is the ruin of those people with slower connections. I think that's why the admins have to come in and clean them up.)

(seriously I think they slow down the refresh speed. I have a fast machine setup myself, but a wall of smileys is the ruin of those people with slower connections. I think that's why the admins have to come in and clean them up.)

that's ok... i don't mind... it was just for fun... if it goes... hey, life goes on...

Game summary:

This game was a prototypical game for us this season. Played pretty well in the first came out tied 1-1. Looked awful in the second but hung in there got some lucky breaks and some timely saves and entered the third only down by a goal. Skated and pressed very well for the entire third period, tied the game and then scored in the last 5 minutes for a one goal win.

Penalty kill was pretty good but did give up a goal on a 15 second man disadvantage. We had enough powerplays but didn't score. Rookies played well. We took some dumb penalties. Souray made a couple of terrible defensive plays. Markov and Boullion were competely reliable and provided important sparks for our offence.

Just like almost all our other games in most respects.

Edit: for spelling

[Edited on 2005/11/5 by Peter Puck]

that's ok... i don't mind... it was just for fun... if it goes... hey, life goes on...

anyways... i imagine that if the implicated pages are gone then the slow loading won't apply anymore

One smiley or five billion makes no difference in terms of downloading speed...at least not if it's the same smiley, since it only has to be loaded once...If your graphic card is old it might have a hard time processing a billion smilies though, but even then I doubt it'll effect that much,,,

edit: spelling

[Edited on 2005/11/5 by DJ_Laszlo]

ummm... i'm not good at english football term... so just go and read it in french ;)

http://www.rds.ca/alouettes/chroniques/191435.html

Originally posted by DJ_Laszlo

One smily or five billion makes no difference in terms of downloading speed...at least not if it's the same smiley, since it only has to be loaded once...If you're graphic card is old it might have a hard time processing a billion smilies though, but even then I doubt it'll effect that much,,,

But it would if it was a bunch of different smilies?

One smily or five billion makes no difference in terms of downloading speed...at least not if it's the same smiley, since it only has to be loaded once...If you're graphic card is old it might have a hard time processing a billion smilies though, but even then I doubt it'll effect that much,,,

Correct

ummm... i'm not good at english football term... so just go and read it in french ;)

http://www.rds.ca/alouettes/chroniques/191435.html

Oh, they got a field goal and two singles? What's a single? Sorry, I don't watch much football.

Correct

that's interesting... it seems both reasonable and ridiculous

:eyes::eyes::eyes:

Originally posted by tommy9

Midnight outside the door, it's time to say goodbye.

Nigtht and many,many sweet winning dreams to whole Habs family on the World and the Moon too! ;)

Apollo.jpg

that's really freaky... i always thought it was an american flag....

must have been some sort of propaganda... yes... that must be it... propaganda... a plot... yes... a plot... that's what is was... a plot... a conspiracy... :eyes::lol:

Incredible! TSN's post-game article is entitled "Cardiac Canadiens."

and ain't it de trooff :D