Game Thread | Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens | 11/12/05

Spider-Man NL

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Julien has a big bucket of yelling in this break...

Theo allowing 3 goals... in one period... the **** commentators gets on my nerves with their "Bad penalty when Ryder scored" and shit like that. Hockeynight in Toronto. They talk like montreal would be Anaheim or Florida or something. CMOOOOON

Ouch, Begin misses a big one... but hey, if it's WHOLE NET vs. THIN POST, you gotta admit he's gotta have a good backhand if he was able to hit the post.

Considering the Habs recent success, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they've got a good chance of winning this one! ;)

BTW, very impressed w/ Ryder's play as of late. Glad to see that he's back.

Don Cherry... how can this guy be popular... he is even more ridiculous than that Jackass guy who was totally drunk on a talkshow. He talks like a drunk old fart. bet he is what we in sweden call "A-lagare" (A-teamer) A drunk.

Originally posted by Macaskill

Ouch, Begin misses a big one... but hey, if it's WHOLE NET vs. THIN POST, you gotta admit he's gotta have a good backhand if he was able to hit the post.  

He was all alone and could have walked in so much closer.

I would suggest it was similiar to Esa Tikkanen's open net miss on Osgood in the 98 finals, but this was even worse. Belfour was physically out.. GODDAMNIT! Take an extra two goddamn strides and put it in. HOLY CRAP.

How about some more D... they played a good 1st with great counterattacks... now we cant do that becaus the leafs would just not lets us. We need to attack and we need to get some real finishing touch.