Game Thread | Panthers vs. Canadiens | 11/15/05

JMMR

Originally posted by simonus
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

I don't think the loss of Kovy will change a THING! Even if we trade Koivu for Patrick Traverse, we'll win every goal by 1 goal.

reminds me of my patriots-fan friends last year.

i know that you don't mean that but sheeshh... to trade koivu would be tantamount to heresy... the cries would go to the heavens.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shortcat1

announcers are saying that montreal has sold out 31 games in a row... pretty good

Yea, my friends and I have waited until now to try and get tickets.... BIG MISTAKE... we're gonna wind up going to games in April by the looks of it! It's pretty hard to get tickets to anything before early March.

Most of those tickets are probably in the hands of scalpers though, heh.

Originally posted by Macaskill

announcers are saying that montreal has sold out 31 games in a row... pretty good

Yea, my friends and I have waited until now to try and get tickets.... BIG MISTAKE... we're gonna wind up going to games in April by the looks of it! It's pretty hard to get tickets to anything before early March.

Look at it this way, you'll be saving your money for the playoff games! :/)

:ghg:

Plekanec was awesome on face-offs tonight!... 15/18 for 83%... while the team only had 35 wins all together... meaning Plekz had almost half of those wins.

Looks like we finally found our replacement for Yannic Perrault. ;)

a couple of days into this season, i bought 4 tickets to the last game of the season, april 15 and it was hard to to get them... a group of 4 that is.

a couple of days into this season, i bought 4 tickets to the last game of the season, april 15 and it was hard to to get them... a group of 4 that is.

Yea, we're a group of 3... so it's a bit harder than 2 I suppose..

the announcers said mccabe scored both toronto goals... he's doing REALLY well

Hehe.. I never actually buy tickets. I end up with a bunch of free tickets from random people. You know someone has extra and they don't know who to give it to.

you guys are lucky you even get to go to games!!!

Another crazy match behind us. Dunno how many Paramedics units is necessary by the endless thrillers like this at the Bell Centre. Some kind of a warning must be written on the ticket, or no? :D

OK, no matter. I'll take some Xanac tablets and :zzz::zzz: :)

Good Night & sweet winning dreams to everybody who love the :hlogo:

& whole Montreal1.jpg

Originally posted by thehabbit

Yeah, but I only go to about 2-3 games a season.

hehe tommy are you a photographer? That's about the most random picture to have on your computer. Even us Montrealers don't carry pictures of Montreal on our computers (or anywhere else for that matter).

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

I'm right with you man, I've only seen 2 games in my whole life.

the only game i have ever seen was....gasp......the leafs play detroit in the old maple leaf gardens in 92 i think, just when the leafs were getting good again, but detroit thumped them 5-2, he he

I'm right with you man, I've only seen 2 games in my whole life.

I've seen like 7-8 and I live in Montreal! Of course I've had much less years to add to those numbers but I go to 2-3 games a season, usually.

someday i will make the pilgrimage to montreal

hehe tommy are you a photographer? That's about the most random picture to have on your computer. Even us Montrealers don't carry pictures of Montreal on our computers (or anywhere else for that matter).

Thats no so important now. I am horrified from the ticket situation in Bell C. I will travel to the Canada in March maybe and I dont now which team I will chose. It looks like the Toronto, due the problems with the Habs-tickets! :):( I have to ask Pleky what is possible to arrange.

Its crazy. Last broadcast from the East Rutheford with a half-empty auditorium and not a free seat throught the Canada's stadiums. You live in a wrong state! :D But, such a beautiful!

... Badger Pass (Banff) -> my lovely Park in AB ;)

Badger%20Pass%20(Banff).jpg

Any of you actually going to see the Maurice Richard movie? I doubt I will.

i will for sure, but i'll wait until maybe december haha~ too much pressure from work and school -_-

btw, no one mentionned that's ANOTHER 1 GOAL WIN? hehe~

tickets for habs games : I KNOW!!!! i wanna go with my friend and there's like NO 2 seats available together~ like u'll MAYBE still get free single seat~ only tickets for games at the end of the season (and i REALLY mean END of the season) are still available (buffalo or NJ, choose it)

i bought a ticket for habs playing against the sens on april 10th haha i was lucky to find THAT seat coz my friend received a ticket as a gift, then she told me where it was, and when i searched for habs tickets, it showed a seat available in the row behind hers hahaha~ so i'll go with her :D

I'm right with you man, I unbelievablyve only seen 2 games in my whole life.

I've seen like 7-8 and I live in Montreal! Of course I've had much less years to add to those numbers but I go to 2-3 games a season, usually.

... thats remind me a theme "European fans & NHL"

We've seen a many NHL-players a number of time more than most (or some) north-american fans during the lock-out last season. That is unbelievable! :o

I wish to all of you good luck by the ticket-hunting. :)

... and really good night. 5 AM gone here in Kladno :zzz:

Apollo2.JPG

Originally posted by les_glorieux

why did komi get so little ice time in the third?

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/2005...06/SC020274.HTM

On the first Florida goal when he was caught out of position after running at one of the Panthers.

Right after that on the penalty kill he chased a guy behind our net leading to both our defencemen being behind the net. This led directly to the 2nd goal when Jokinen walked out of the corner into the spot vacated by Komisarek and right in on Danis to score.

I think he was benched for a while. When he finally got back on the ice 10 minutes later Florida got their third goal. I didn't see where he was on the play but Weiss scored from close in on Komisarek's side of the ice.

A bad period for Komisarek.

edit: My mistake, Komisarek's shift had ended when the third Florida goal was scored.

[Edited on 2005/11/16 by Peter Puck]