• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebehabs
Originally posted by dark_faerie87

You hate him? :o Whatever for?

i hate him coz he is arrogant and is show off~ dunno.. just dunt like the way he is as a person~ :P

maybe also coz lots of people wanna see him in montreal and kick theo out of here... and that i like theo hehe

hey hey~~~ the 2nd period is on~~~~

Ah ok, I didn't know he was a showoff.

Originally posted by Peter Puck
Originally posted by tommy9

Air Canada update: 1-0 NHL-tor.gif, McCabe(Kabby) PP - 30ft slap :(

On a 2-man advantage. The leafs are leading the league in goals scored 5 on 3. They'd be in (more) serious trouble if teams didn't keep taking penalities while short handed.

... I know, I'm watching this live. The 2nd penalty of 5-3 advantage has been too hard for Rags. But Leafs looking good. Stajan missed a 300% chance at the start of period. He was alone in front a empty net! I will be for a draw tonite, because my "avatar guys" are fighting against each other! ;)

Go kladno-avat..JPG Go

:ghg:

Originally posted by Begin&Higgins

C'mon boys.. lets get it going. Enough of this letting the bad team back into the game.

GO HABS GO! GO HABS GO!

the flow changes regularly during a game... part of the package.

now it only depends on the defense stopping them so that the offence can get back on track. :)

:hlogo::ghg::hlogo:

and the pressure gets another penalty.... :D

bottom line, i'm glad all of those penalties are still being called. i had no problem when montreal was called for a penalty in the overtime against the leafs... they benefited from that kind of thing before. what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

it's also a sign, for me that they're keeping the line on the penalties.

hopefully, the players will eventually catch on and do what this kind of game requires

lots of shots but not much getting through

nice quick skate by dandenault

not much will get by luongo that way though... he simply blocks the angles and that's it... nothing's gonna happen

Montreal's passing has been pretty good, (well from what I've seen)... For the past few seasons, i remember so many passes never making it to their target... but everything seems so much more crisp now... Just some random thoughts... lol

the announcers are saying that crosby scored another shootout goal yesterday but that it took 17 players before they finally got to the winning goal.

must have been wild...

:hockey::hockey::hockey:

Originally posted by dark_faerie87

How did the PP look?

Very good, Puck possession was great and got some good shots off.... just couldn't get it past Luongo..

Sometimes seems like the Habs are trying too hard for that "perfect pretty" goal... Still great stuff to see though :D

Originally posted by Begin&Higgins

Ranegrs tie it 1-1. (Just thought somebody would like to know)

thank you for the info... appreciate it :D