Begin for Team Canada!

Psycing

OKay, so call me krazy but, this guy brings it all! I really believe he'd be a great fit for a 4th line on team Canada... playing with guys like Draper and Maltby or something. Not to mention that they'd bring an offensive aspect as well.

Anyways, just thought it'd be a kool idea... probably wont happen considering the ton of offensive talent Canada has, but yea, I think he should at least be considered :D.

:can:

from hockeyCanada

"uring the IIHF Olympic Meetings in Portugal on September 15, 2005, the IOC, IIHF NHL, NHLPA and all participating men’s hockey countries came to an agreement, which determined that each country had until October 24th to submit a long list of players to the IIHF, NHL and NHLPA.

All participating countries are required to select their final Olympic men’s hockey rosters of 23 players, from these long lists, on or before December 22nd, as per the agreement."

Plus Speaking for the sake of THe Team and until we have a cap we want them to shine!! BUT NOT TOO MUCH!

I remember that When I was watching the World Hockey Champs two summers ago I was happy Kovy was playing well But I didnt want him to play TOO well ... for that meant perhaps other teams would offer more to adquire him! Begin I would indeed pay him more than he earns now but We dont want to ruin the Piggy Bank!

Speaking of which! If Quebec wins a Referendum and Separates what will Happen to Our Glorieux could we hava a ref on Montreal separating from Quebec? AHhaha I know this is going to start some lashing I can guess!

begin is a great player, but i know he will just get overlooked. those of us who follow the habs know that he is capable of playing on team canada, but other fans in of the nhl probably havent even heard of him and i wouldnt be suprised if the scouts never looked at him at all. he isnt the big name player for team canada

Not even Quinn would risk losing what little rep as a hockey man by attempting to put Tie Dummy on Team Canada:o