Game Thread | Capitals vs. Canadiens | 11/19/05 | 7:00 p.m.

les_glorieux

Originally posted by Denis Savard

A question for people who's watching the game on TV, Do you think Habs win is possible or not?

YUP.

The last few minutes Montreal looked real good. Godzilla played his angles well and Washington blocked a lot of shots.

Play the crap out of Koivu and go all out offense to get the next goal and there is a chance.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lister110

It looks like were on a bitch session so I'll jump in.

I'm beginning to think Ribeiro is a punk! I hate when a goalie stops him and he shakes his head in disbelief or slaps the puck in anger when someones offside. It always reminds me of that performance he did in the playoffs with the faking. What kind of guy is he like in the dressing room with an attitude like that?

He's smart with the puck, but he seems to also be lazy. I've tried to wax positive about this guy and with games like this its getting hard.

[Edited on 2005/11/20 by Lister110]

sounds like a punk to me, with that sort of attitude

chance Plekacec stopped of course

I'm still having visitors so can't be very active here but, as I watch this game, I'm noticing that whenever Souray is touching the puck, there's booing in the crowd.

Is this due to his play? or is he becoming the next Patrice Brisebois? Good grief... I hope not.

Montreal fans are so finnicky... "win 13 games but don't you dare lose 5, you bastards!" :eyes::nono::eyes:

Originally posted by shortcat1

I'm still having visitors so can't be very active here but, as I watch this game, I'm noticing that whenever Souray is touching the puck, there's booing in the crowd.

Is this due to his play? or is he becoming the next Patrice Brisebois? Good grief... I hope not.

Montreal fans are so finnicky... "win 13 games but don't you dare lose 5, you bastards!" :eyes::nono::eyes:

Souray has not had a good game....