Game Thread | Habs vs. Buds | 11/26/05

Spider-Man NL

Originally posted by Funk Doc

man, im getting sick and tired of seeing mark streit play.

CLAUDE JULIEN, MARK STREIT IS NOT A GOOD PLAYER!!!

i'll second that....in fact i'll go a step further and say that not only isn't he good, he's terrible.....I don't think Avery was thinking about Streit when he said HOrdichuck was the worst player in the league, someone should send him an e-mail.

StreiT STINKS....USE anybody but him...ANYBODY

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the start of every game I want two things out of the Habs:

No More Dumb coaching. (We have no real offensive plays)

No More dumb penalties.

And to start this game we get both. Mind you the DOMI DIVE was not a credible penalty. I have not seen those outstanding offensive plays like the start of the year.

WHAT HAPPENED? Am I watching a different team?

LETS GO HABS. GET IT TOGETHER AND SCORE EARLY. Opps, sorry Caps lock was on.:o

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

If Streit was producing offensivley, I would look the other way about his defensive shortcomings BUT HE ISN'T.

Streit needs to spend some time in Hamilton. Hainsey needs another shot.

Ron "a team leading -11" Hainsey?

Originally posted by Howie_Morenz

I'm not giving up yet, but I am not as excited as when the game first started.

Yeah, I feel a lot more like I do now than I did 20 minutes ago...

:mad:

Originally posted by sakiqc

It was nice the Wayne Primeau goal they showed on CBC 1st Int. He got hit by the puck in the face, still stayed on the ice and scored a goal with an heavy shot. That's character

It sure is. 9 of 10 players would simply fall down. But he kept going and was rewarded.

Originally posted by TheBigRedC

I do agree with CHerry comments on doping. Like who the hell is Dick Pound of some stupid drug agency. Like 700 players are on drugs now?

Dick Pound is a charlatan. I could write like 10,000 words about why he is such a shmuck, but I prefer to concentrate on this game.

Originally posted by option+

I'm pretty sure Streit would be worse than -11 if he played a regular even strength shift.

And when you think Streit is a god in switzerland, the captain of the national team and totally dominates...:eyes:

NHL is no switzerland

Originally posted by Leafs Suck

If Ribeiro ever got hit in the face with a puck, he'd run to the mirrior to make sure it didn't damage his makeup.

:clap:

Nah, he would fall down, wait for the whistle, get up and wave to the other team :P

off topic

http://www.chicagowolves.com/news/reads ... story=1303

hè!? The Chicago Wolves have “signed” National Hockey League Hall-of-Fame left wing BOBBY HULL. He will be in uniform when the Wolves host the Milwaukee Admirals at the Allstate Arena on Sat., Dec. 17

Whoever said it before, I agree and hope that if Julien isn't ripping this team right now, BG went down there and told them to wake up, b/c this is like 8 games in a row, where they have not shown even a lick of heart (other than Koivu and Markov) or MOTIVATION. I want to see Plex and HIggins show something and remove Ribs from the second line for a good while...

LET"S GET HER GOING NOW

Originally posted by gohabsgo252006

Whoever said it before, I agree and hope that if Julien isn't ripping this team right now, BG went down there and told them to wake up, b/c this is like 8 games in a row, where they have not shown even a lick of heart (other than Koivu and Markov) or MOTIVATION. I want to see Plex and HIggins show something and remove Ribs from the second line for a good while...

LET"S GET HER GOING NOW

That would be me ;)