tsn sucks

pfloro

how come whenever a leaf has an injury serious or not its on sportscentre 25 times a day (sundin) but when other teams have important players out they get no airtime not even a mention in passing. being more specific kovalev i thaught by now we would have heard something i mean he is not exactly a bad player pretty important to his team i guess if he was a leaf it might be the end of the world but because he is a habs no big deal typical and predictable TSN the sucky network

You couldn't find another one of the 596435762 TSN bashing threads to put this in?

But it's true. It was played a few times the day it was announced but it's been quiet since then. I suppose they'll make a quick report when he starts skating with the team again.

I do not tink anyone likes OTR well at lease the host Michael Landsberg. Also the leafs run TSN this has been known for plenty of years. I wish Dave Hodge had more air time along with Michael Whalen

I odn't mind OTR or Michael Landsberg. I usually watch it just to hear eveyrone's opinions. It's different people every time so (besides Landsberg) you can't say the people on it suck. Some of them know what they're talking about. What's wrong with Landsberg? Is he Leaf biased? ...never noticed. Like you see, I don't watch it that much.

ragu is close to being the biggest leaf shill on tv. He's revolting. OTR will usually plant some ex-leaf on every episode or load the panel with CotUers that all praise themselves as elf. sh!TSN is barf inducing 24/7. Weird how they just give sh!TSN mics to leaftv wads and call it NHL Hockey.

Originally posted by ~moeman
Originally posted by Bulis_the_Habbie

Errr... who's Ragu?

gino

:can:

Ah.. Gino Reda.. where do you get Ragu?

Howie M, LS and I will not disappoint. We are well reasoned, knowledgeable hockey fans that will not swallow the leafarazzi bilge. Like the cockroaches they are, the elf and their team and their pipe organ media will have the light shone on them and we'll crush em' with our sh!tkickers. Peace.